NT, are you the jealous/possessive type?

Me personally I'm not, but I see instances all the time where guys cuff their chicks using extreme measures. My thought is if a woman wants to cheat she will, so in my opinion I think its silly for guys to put the clamps down on females to prevent that from happening. 
If you have a good girl then there should be no need to worry.

Are any you THAT boyfriend?

I never had jealous tendencies until my last relationship. Trying to fix that before going anywhere near another one. It's NO fun, idk how chicks do it for extended periods of time.

I'd be a lie if I said I didn't get a little salty. But my game is too tight to even trip...even if she chooses otherwise.

i broke up with my girlfriend, here's her number...............................

Spoiler [+]
OOPS !!!,THATS THE WRONG NUMBA!!!!!

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Na. Its just a waste of energy. The truth will emerge in one way or another.

this

no point in doing it imo.. never understood dudes that are mad possessive/jealous.

I'm not whatsoever. If she wanted to cheat then she can cheat. Just means she's not the one for me and I'm obivously not the one for her. I won't be wasting any time and stressing myself with some girl who wants to cheat. Do what you have to do.

not jealous at all.

in a somewhat weird way, its a compliment when dudes try to hit on my wife cause they seeing what i'm seein.

i find hilarious when dudes try to hit on her when she clearly has her engagement ring/wedding band on. double hilarious when they offer to buy her a drink (which she will accept) only to hand it off to me. jakes on you.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

not jealous at all.

in a somewhat weird way, its a compliment when dudes try to hit on my wife cause they seeing what i'm seein.

i find hilarious when dudes try to hit on her when she clearly has her engagement ring/wedding band on. double hilarious when they offer to buy her a drink (which she will accept) only to hand it off to me. jakes on you.
Yea I mean guys have to cope with the fact that other men WILL hit on your woman so being jealous makes you look crazy. Its all in how the woman responds to it, yea the attention is nice I'm sure but she should know the boundaries and when it becomes inappropriate. 

I'm not the jealous type.. however when I see signs of her and the possibility of cheating.. I cut her loose..

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes I am. When Im walking down the street with a girl and I see another male who looks as good as me or better I immediately grab her hand and hold it until that other male is no longer in range. I have to protect whats mine because males are foul out here and have no respect for relationships.

I get a laugh at the dudes that come to my job with their girl and be straight up kissing all on them and wrapping their arms around them. It doesn't even look natural. Makes the dude look real insecure.

Me! I aint even tripping off that. If she leaving do that @#$% so I can be gone.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

not jealous at all.

Yea I mean guys have to cope with the fact that other men WILL hit on your woman so being jealous makes you look crazy. Its all in how the woman responds to it, yea the attention is nice I'm sure but she should know the boundaries and when it becomes inappropriate. 
Yeah that's the biggest problem for me, especially the gray area where it isn't cheating but it's still disrespectful. Regardless I need to work on it.

Originally Posted by jdi23

I get a laugh at the dudes that come to my job with their girl and be straight up kissing all on them and wrapping their arms around them. It doesn't even look natural. Makes the dude look real insecure.

Me! I aint even tripping off that. If she leaving do that @#$% so I can be gone.
Yea I find that funny when dudes will see you and immediately grab his chick and get real affectionate with her, like come on dude I wasn't even checking out your bird neck girlfriend 
laugh.gif

I get jealous with my girl at times, but it's nothing too crazy.

I say it's just another form of flattery
laugh.gif

Why am I not surprised that most of the people in here are not the jealous type?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gotta love NT.

Back
Top Bottom