NT artists!!! I need someone to draw out a sketch for a tattoo...

I am looking for someone to draw out a sketch for a tattoo I want to get... idea based on this. Thanks in advance (if anyone wants to help me)!!!
7art_inflow_clock_screensaver_28629.jpeg

I am looking for someone to draw out a sketch for a tattoo I want to get... idea based on this. Thanks in advance (if anyone wants to help me)!!!
7art_inflow_clock_screensaver_28629.jpeg

Originally Posted by StrongSurviveP5

On what?

On what?

I also am looking for someone to draw one up for me... If any of yall are really good artists shoot me with a pm... and I can pay you through paypal

I also am looking for someone to draw one up for me... If any of yall are really good artists shoot me with a pm... and I can pay you through paypal

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

On what?
damn he signed off too

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

On what?
damn he signed off too

Back
Top Bottom