NT COLLEGE STUDENTS, what do you do between classes?

It's my first day of school and because I decided to come here at the last minute, I have a 4 hour block between my classes.

Right now I'm in my university center watching some TV on Hulu with my macbook pro
pimp.gif
Maybe go downstairs for some pizza.

What ya'll doin?

It's my first day of school and because I decided to come here at the last minute, I have a 4 hour block between my classes.

Right now I'm in my university center watching some TV on Hulu with my macbook pro
pimp.gif
Maybe go downstairs for some pizza.

What ya'll doin?

Chill in the courtyard to see some b#tches or library, mostly the courtyard though.

Chill in the courtyard to see some b#tches or library, mostly the courtyard though.

I have an hour, 45 minute break in between classes. I usually go to the Mac Lab (
eek.gif
devil.gif
) and work on a few design projects, or shoot the breeze with the lab instructor (Mad cool dude. Always showing me different PS tricks and always has the new scoop in Apple products
pimp.gif
) Or I'll go to my car and get a quick nap

I have an hour, 45 minute break in between classes. I usually go to the Mac Lab (
eek.gif
devil.gif
) and work on a few design projects, or shoot the breeze with the lab instructor (Mad cool dude. Always showing me different PS tricks and always has the new scoop in Apple products
pimp.gif
) Or I'll go to my car and get a quick nap

Back
Top Bottom