nt confession thread vol. let it out before 2010

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Im in love
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Te amo tambien, papi[/color]
embarassed.gif

Wasn't there another thread like this from a couple days ago?
Repost.. I'm 21 and I'm actually feeling a 16 year old but I would never let anything come of it.

-I still love my ex....and she doesnt love me the same.
-I got dropped from pledging this frat (Devine 9) because i wasnt in shape enough.
-I live off of my financial aid
-Im 21 and dont have my license
-I dont know what I wanna do with my life.

my ex just text me and i actually responded.
i been bsing at work for the past two months...im about to quit so i dont care
i delete peoples numbers on purpose and when they ask why i dont know who they are i tell them i got a new phone
i allow myself to get played by guys whom i shouldnt even waste my time on (this one is most def being left in 09)

I get tired of girls fast, always want to smash new ones.

When I'm about to smash I always try to go raw just to see if they'll let me but then proceed to use the rubber (although i hate it)

if i don't pass my english class this week i'm dropping out of school for good.

-I always miss a day at work out of the week and use the excuse "I have a family emergency" Then I proceed to smoke a blunt and play COD4
smh.gif

-I mess with way too many females and my girlfriend knows it...And I think she sexin somebody too
-I dont like talkin to my older brother.He's 29 and I'm 21...We cant relate to the same stuff.I think he's tryna make up for lost time but I justcant do it.
-I nut in chicks mouth on purpose and say I didn't feel it coming out
tired.gif
pimp.gif

-I cant swim
-I feel as if my life is on a one way trail to nowhere,while I talk to a girl who is enrolled at University of Memphis,is an AKA,sexy as hell...
-I've tried to have sex with every girl I've come in contact with and succeeded in a good % of them
-When Im talkin bout smashin with a chick I always say I'm not gonna use a rubber just to see what they say and I use one anyway
-I once fed my cousin a fly that was in sum ice cream
smh.gif

-I was with my ex for a yr after we fell apart just because I loved the sex
-I stop talkin to my bestfriend who was a female because she got pregnant...She was 18 and it was with her friend.
-I use the Fake Call app on my G1 waaaaaay too much
-I had sex with 2 of my friends and the 2nd friend told the 1st friend and now neither one of them talk to me and the 2nd one has GREAT SEX
frown.gif

-Almost every chick I had sex with is friends with another chick I had sex with
-I seriously think about smashin these 17yr olds that went to HS with me....and I think I'm gonna do it.
smh.gif

more....later
-

I'm smoking too much

crapped on my elementary schools bathroom floor before "graduating" 6th grade

I need a girlfriend

This semester has been hands down the worst for me....not grades wise but all the %%!% I've had to deal it...it just seems like I have bad karma orsomething and won't go away
I got in a bad accident in mothers car that cost me bread and I have been commuting to school the best way I can
I just got arrested for possession last week and now I have to get a lawyer
smh.gif

I have to decide on whether I should pay for school or stall payments on this car I want
I hate so school with such a passion that I think everyone that knows me personally knows I hate school
I should be doing some stat hw but I can't concentrate

BUT THANK GOD MY LAST FINAL IS THURSDAY CAUSE I NEED IT

My want and desire for money, along with my inability to get a job, is gonna cause me to do something stupid. Shortly

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

My girl is at times %*+#/cross eyed and It bothers me a lot. Especially during sex when we're lookin at each other
I cheet in my math, science and English classes. I haven't Learned a thing all year.
I puched my sister down the stairs because she was in my room looking at pics of my girlfriend
indifferent.gif

If you're a girl and were freinds, I'll probablee buy you anything you ask me.
I'm riding my mom as long as I can. I don't wanna get a job and earn my own money until after colledge.
my age range when it comes to girls is 8th grade all the way through college senior. I turn 18 next year. I won't know what to do.
my best friend said cousins were off limits, I took his cousin to homecoming, when she tried kissing me while giving me dome, I let her. After too
I have scouting reports of girls I scout, excel sheets, word docs, etc etc. I've scouted several schools south of downtown
I have dreams about niketalk, specifically S&T henz0 calvin Johnson and the illuminati
the fact that I wasn't invited to my ex girlfriends 15th birthday party last night deeplee sadens me. she still has the diamond tennis bracelt I bot her

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by Kakashi

IluvJordanXI wrote: my girl won'tlet me dump her so I don't know what to do, I hope she finds interest in someone else
eyes.gif

eek.gif
i have the same problem, it's like it's just easier to stay then to try and leave.
laugh.gif

I tried many times but I'm soft
embarassed.gif
the more I try to get away, the more attach she gets, so heres a lesson for lovers who wonder if their partner is faithful, try to ditch your girlfriends, if they resist then they're yours to keep
laugh.gif

Absolutely false
laugh.gif

I want to get into the music industry as a sound engineer/producer, but i've come to terms that that is probably a hoop dream and am going to settle forthe crummy engineering i am currently in =(.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

tired.gif
pimp.gif
Dumb !+$ females. What man can't feel it coming?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I say the same thing, but it's hard to do it with a straight face. That look on their face when they're trying not to swallow
roll.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Master Zik

tired.gif
pimp.gif
Dumb !+$ females. What man can't feel it coming?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I say the same thing, but it's hard to do it with a straight face. That look on their face when they're trying not to swallow
roll.gif

LMAO I try to keep my leg from shaking! I remember one girl caught me slippin.She did it so good my leg start shakin and I started grunting
roll.gif

She looked up at me wit a frown I was like "Whats wrong" She pointed at her mouth with nut drippin from her chin like "F'er look what u justdid"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

My girl is at times %*+#/cross eyed and It bothers me a lot. Especially during sex when we're lookin at each other
I cheet in my math, science and English classes. I haven't Learned a thing all year.
I [color= rgb(153, 102, 51)]puched[/color] my sister down the stairs because she was in my room looking at pics of my girlfriend
indifferent.gif

If you're a girl and were freinds, I'll probablee buy you anything you ask me.
I'm riding my mom as long as I can. I don't wanna get a job and earn my own money until after colledge.
my age range when it comes to girls is 8th grade all the way through college senior. I turn 18 next year. I won't know what to do.
my best friend said cousins were off limits, I took his cousin to homecoming, when she tried kissing me while giving me dome, I let her. After too
I have scouting reports of girls I scout, excel sheets, word docs, etc etc. I've scouted several schools south of downtown
I have dreams about niketalk, specifically S&T henz0 calvin Johnson and the illuminati
the fact that I wasn't invited to my ex girlfriends 15th birthday party last night deeplee sadens me. she still has the diamond tennis bracelt I bot her

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wow, this is incredible. Son, I call ducktales on the fact that you even go to school to cheat.

Back
Top Bottom