NT Confessions Thread......vol 2009 will bring better luck

tmukg21

Banned
-once again the grades are not to par. keeping the financial aid,but the gpa is under construction
smh.gif

- didn't really feel that much pain when my older cousin died, always in the streets, smart kid though
grin.gif

- the incoming money vs the spending this past semester was ok, gotta figure this out , not sticking to the budget FTL
smh.gif

- distant family is a little hyped, but still avoiding meeting my dad for the first time, going to be hella awkward
grin.gif

- its time to grow though, I keep telling everybody I'm graduating in Dec. 2010, which I am according to my counselor, I could do it a semester fasterthough
- I feel safer in school than facing the real economy/ job market, addicted to those financial aid checks and easy summer engineering internships

-watched a Tiffany Limos clip today from a 2002 movie
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
......like a few times

- I like to name my electronic devices.
My iPod's name is Vincent and my new pair of headsets I call Charles, but you can call them Chuck.
smile.gif

i think i'm growing on this girl after 3 months of talking every day
i lie but i really don't see it as a problem since i rarely do it and its never something serious
i really want to grow 1 or 2 more inches and hit 6feet.
i feel insecure about my height a lot

dropped out college w/out telling my parents
tired.gif
constantly go to partiesget in fights or drink myself crazy, not even really talk to girls, im there more for the alcohol! and i keep going and I take it more seriously thanschool/work, i just like getting effed up!

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

dropped out college w/out telling my parents
tired.gif
constantly go to parties get in fights or drink myself crazy, not even really talk to girls, im there more for the alcohol! and i keep going and I take it more seriously than school/work, i just like getting effed up!
eek.gif
Now that's a confession!

What if moms starting messing around and doesn't put the shampoo on the hair in her head?

My girl left me for a dude that don't even look better than me... *+#+ kills me inside knowing that he's got what I want.

- I **@$+% up in school, and I want to go back...but with each passing day I feel like school ain't for me.
- I think I'll treat my child a little differently if it turns out to be a boy. I really want a girl.
- I've pretty much accepted that my real mom will never give up heroine.
- I haven't received Christmas gifts for the last three years, but this year it kinda got to me. I hate that myfamily is broke.
- I wanna slap the *$!$ outta my baby's mom for even insinuating that my child would take her last name instead ofmine.

Originally Posted by JRose5

Originally Posted by King Will

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

-I nutted into my moms shampoo bottle.

smh.gif
sick.gif
cmon man .....not yo moms.
Obviously he's lying and just trying to get a laugh from all of you.

JR5
Im not, she got me mad one day when she took away my halo3. So i was in the shower and jerked my turkey and seen her bottle so i let it all out inthere.

- finished 1 semester of college and don't know if I wanna go back again..
- I robbed a store
smh.gif
smh.gif

- almost got a d.u.I
- I think I'm turning to an alcoholic only 18
smh.gif

- started talkin to an ex again because the P is too good to let go
smh.gif
x43728
- been
pimp.gif
a lot lately
- I punted this dude in the dome during a fight not too long ago
- was reallly really close to having a mental breakdown but no one even had a clue

laugh.gif

A couple of things haven't gone my way during this winter break. But that's life, I just gotta go with the flow and not be a lil' $@%$*

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

- I like to name my electronic devices.
My iPod's name is Vincent and my new pair of headsets I call Charles, but you can call them Chuck.
smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- I'm disappointed in myself
- Money has been stressing me out even though I'm better off than the majority of people
- I only go to school and work no social life
- I ignore all of my friends phonecalls
smh.gif
because I just don't feel like being bothered

Back
Top Bottom