NT: DC? or Marvel? Vol. If you had to pick one

DC or Marvel

• DC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marvel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Personally, I can't decide. Although I'm leaning towards Marvel. Just want to hear some opinions...

Another reason I can't decide is because I'm not that big of a comic guy, so I'm basing my opinion on what I've seen (movies, games, cartoons, etc.). It's a not full analysis, so it doesn't seem "fair".

I loved Marvel as a kid, but as I age I'm starting to have a lot more interest in DC.

its easier to relate to a Marvel character.

DC characters are too powerful, its like playing GTA with cheat codes. it gets boring after awhile.

I like so many more Marvel characters than DC characters, but my bias for Batman alone would make me choose DC any day.

Take Batman out of the equation and it's Marvel for me.

marvel off top...

The universe is just way more expansive and more exciting to follow IMO

The way i see it, DC primarily focuses on its core pool of heros, which can get pretty bland/repetitive over time...

But its like comparing apples to oranges, both are ******g power houses, pretty much just personal taste at this point.

Marvel, pretty easily. I wouldn't care for DC much at all if it wasn't for Batman.

*Ignore my avy* :lol:

Last edited:
its easier to relate to a Marvel character.
DC characters are too powerful, its like playing GTA with cheat codes. it gets boring after awhile.

u serious? So were gonna act like all the cosmic beings in the marvel universe, franklin richards etc dont exist?

the only character I really like in marvel is spider-man, so Im gonna have to go with DC( comics wise).

Comics -DC
Live action movies - Its hard, but besides the Nolan trilogy gonna go with Marvel
Animated movies - DC
Video games- Marvel

Last edited:
Comics -DC
Live action movies - Its hard, but besides the Nolan trilogy gonna go with Marvel
Animated movies - DC
Video games- Marvel

agree with all these, especially with the DC animated movies thing. I would've PAID to see Batman: Year One, Under The Red Hood, & Batman/Superman: Public Enemies in theaters; GREAT flicks.

Can't wait for part 1 of "The Dark Knight Returns" to drop this Fall on DVD:

Marvel def has more memorable comic characters tho IMO

DC characters come off weird, like don't leave me alone in the room with them weird and their costumes sucks compared to Marvel.

u serious? So were gonna act like all the cosmic beings in the marvel universe, franklin richards etc dont exist?
the only character I really like in marvel is spider-man, so Im gonna have to go with DC( comics wise).
Comics -DC
Animated movies - DC
Video games- Marvel

my knowledge of super heroes only goes as far as main characters. i knw a lil bit of "civil war" but thats it.

im not that hardcore into comics as some of you guys

i had to wiki "franklin richards" in the last Marvel vs. DC thread :\

Last edited:
DC characters come off weird, like don't leave me alone in the room with them weird and their costumes suck

LOLwut?

Last edited:
You just posted non a-list villains and the future version of BATMAN :lol:

That's not really proving the point. Also, I wouldn't call a suit a costume for Black Mask. Plus the whole skull face thing is prominent. Another thing I notice 3 of the 4 pics you posted all encompass the color black heavily.

Last edited:
^ not my fault half the people in this thread only watch the movies :smh:

Deadshot has been in Teen Titans, Arkham City, Justice League, Smallville, Brave & Bold...he's FAR from a non A-list villain

there's more examples I could give but those just came to mind first

Last edited:
^ not my fault half the people in this thread only watch the movies :smh:
Deadshot has been in Teen Titans, Arkham City, Justice League, Smallville, Brave & Bold...he's FAR from a non A-list villain
there's more examples I could give but those just came to mind first

This is exactly why I can't fully choose I side. It's because I know I'm not educated enough to pick. So it's all based on what I've seen.

Superman is THE best superhero.
Batman is EPIC.

But DC characters are generally very corny. The characters are sort of throwbacks to the golden era of comics. The more idealistic view of what a hero should be. Marvels "XXXtreme" style of hero/anti-heroes have aged a little better and fit into modern times more than DC heroes do.

Gotta go with Marvel.

Since they got rid of the Batman family in the new 52 Its been ALL marvel for me. The universe and characters are just alot better.

Back
Top Bottom