NT detectives, i need your help!

Alright, so ive been talking to this girl for a couple weeks. and I have a sneaking suspicion she's fake. She sent me a couple of pictures of her and the jonas brothers tonight. and i feel like theyre stolen.
can anyone help me figure out if they are or not? pictures are below.

966162648f2b03b31e583de0e9114354dda6f81b_r.jpg

e5b1696d8b220bbd13f87994aacf771db22c2466_r.jpg

Alright, so ive been talking to this girl for a couple weeks. and I have a sneaking suspicion she's fake. She sent me a couple of pictures of her and the jonas brothers tonight. and i feel like theyre stolen.
can anyone help me figure out if they are or not? pictures are below.

966162648f2b03b31e583de0e9114354dda6f81b_r.jpg

e5b1696d8b220bbd13f87994aacf771db22c2466_r.jpg

First of all, what's the girl's name? Are you guys talking on FB? And how did you meet this chick?

just for the record, she has sent me more pictures than just these two. but i still have my suspicions. 

just for the record, she has sent me more pictures than just these two. but i still have my suspicions. 

First of all, what's the girl's name? Are you guys talking on FB? And how did you meet this chick?

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

kayti mcdonald....yeah i met her on facebook. she just added me randomly one day. she said i looked like someone she knew.
and for what its worth..theres other guys commenting on some of her stuff on facebook. and shes on twitter...and is talking to two other guys on there. but she's not talking to them as much as me. so idk.

kayti mcdonald....yeah i met her on facebook. she just added me randomly one day. she said i looked like someone she knew.
and for what its worth..theres other guys commenting on some of her stuff on facebook. and shes on twitter...and is talking to two other guys on there. but she's not talking to them as much as me. so idk.

and if someone legit thinks they could figure out who this chick is, the PM me and ill send u more pics

and if someone legit thinks they could figure out who this chick is, the PM me and ill send u more pics

Ask her to take a picture with your NT sn and post the pic here. If you can't get that done, you're trolling.

And how did you meet this chick?
And this.

Ask her to take a picture with your NT sn and post the pic here. If you can't get that done, you're trolling.

And how did you meet this chick?
And this.

Back
Top Bottom