NT detectives, i need your help!

thats-a-man-baby-austin-powers.jpg

The proportions of her head to her body change from the first to the second pic.........and it looks like they came from the exact same picture. That's just lazy
30t6p3b.gif

The proportions of her head to her body change from the first to the second pic.........and it looks like they came from the exact same picture. That's just lazy
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by agentzero00

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

30t6p3b.gif

this is a good idea. thanks man.

now...i got to get her to talk to me again. shes pissed i accused her of being fake.

.......you should know by now.......there is no she......it's a fat middle aged balding man fapping to your facebook pics and your flirting......stop contact, defriend, and ignore all future contact with this sexual predator before you find yourself on the recieving end of surprize buttsecks

Originally Posted by agentzero00

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

30t6p3b.gif

this is a good idea. thanks man.

now...i got to get her to talk to me again. shes pissed i accused her of being fake.

.......you should know by now.......there is no she......it's a fat middle aged balding man fapping to your facebook pics and your flirting......stop contact, defriend, and ignore all future contact with this sexual predator before you find yourself on the recieving end of surprize buttsecks

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Ask her to take a picture with your NT sn and post the pic here. If you can't get that done, you're trolling.
Originally Posted by Fog Raw

And how did you meet this chick?
And this.
wow. im dumb. i quoted the wrong person in the last reply.

THIS is a good idea...thanks man
and i met her on facebook

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Ask her to take a picture with your NT sn and post the pic here. If you can't get that done, you're trolling.
Originally Posted by Fog Raw

And how did you meet this chick?
And this.
wow. im dumb. i quoted the wrong person in the last reply.

THIS is a good idea...thanks man
and i met her on facebook

Back
Top Bottom