NT DJs / Producers / Musicians

Listen to Phase Me - Onna X Mōglē by Mōglē #np on #SoundCloud

New sound, positive vibe song

Can anyone recommend some resources for beginner producers (tutorials, kits, workflows, etc.)?

I have a Maschine Studio. Been messing around with it for a few weeks but kind of hitting a wall. Most of my projects are primarily sample based. Looking for that happy medium between boom bap and chill trap. Like a Metro Boomin/Cash Fargo/Purp meets 9th/Taku/Fat Jon. Having trouble with hard hitting crisp kicks and base lines that don't sound so stock. Any tips or leads would be appreciated. Going to listen to you guys stuff.

I've watched all of the Rhythm Roulette vids from Mass Appeal and look forward to that day I can go crate digging. Don't want to invest in more equipment (turn table and midi keyboard) until I master the Studio and Maschine software.

Can anyone recommend some resources for beginner producers (tutorials, kits, workflows, etc.)?

I have a Maschine Studio. Been messing around with it for a few weeks but kind of hitting a wall. Most of my projects are primarily sample based. Looking for that happy medium between boom bap and chill trap. Like a Metro Boomin/Cash Fargo/Purp meets 9th/Taku/Fat Jon. Having trouble with hard hitting crisp kicks and base lines that don't sound so stock. Any tips or leads would be appreciated. Going to listen to you guys stuff.

I've watched all of the Rhythm Roulette vids from Mass Appeal and look forward to that day I can go crate digging. Don't want to invest in more equipment (turn table and midi keyboard) until I master the Studio and Maschine software.
there are a ton of youtube videos that explain mixing... you sound like your getting caught up in width.. trying to make the sounds bigger and wider.. trying panning your instruments in different areas, add reverb here, eq there, experiment

https://lakeishak129.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/the-mixing-engineers-handbook-2nd.pdf

New Track out
Please listen, three artists on here jon, kelia, and mogle
[ATTACHMENT=12685]PhasemeKeliamogle.jpg (393k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Last edited:
Finally got around to putting out something I feel is quality work. Hope you guys enjoy. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Enjoy the day peeps.

Sup, Just launched a collaborative drumkit website with a few other notable YouTube guys (myself, YoungForever, DJSwift813, Prodlem, and Ghostrage). I have a free 1.5 GB drum collection up there as well that has literally everything in it, completely organized. It was my personal collection of drums compiled at the time up until the beginning of this year. Thought others would enjoy it.

http://www.theaudiotrap.com

Just a few credits of the producers contributing: (Young Thug, Kodak Black, Fetty Wap, Shawty Lo, NBA Youngboy, A Boogie and Don Q, Boi-1da, Kevin Gates, Spaceghostpurrp, Trill Sammy, Dice Soho and many many more)

Offering a kit on the first of every month with 50 custom melody loops, drums, midis, percs from everybody on the team for $29.99.

Also going to be doing graphics, mixtape covers, mixing and mastering for beats, as well as custom clothing (think pixel+pen type tees, dad hats etc) with producers in mind.

Check it out if you're interested, or at least go cop the free kit lol. It's worth it.

Last edited:
gonna listen to everything on the last page today and will give feedback since most people just come to post their own stuff and not show any love back

i can't ever remember how to embed

This **** go. The streets need a 3 minute jawn tho 
laugh.gif

I actually just finished a project a friend and I have been working on for over a year. The album features production and vocals from NT artists like @adrift  @wesdenzel  Cashmere D and others.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Hi , Im dj smuv , a producer,dj,booking agent and graphic artist out of atlanta

just dropped a mixtape in the mumble rap thread , but im sure it wasnt approved.

if i post an artist ive produced or mixtape i did , ill be doing it after ive been around awhile 

kinda scared to drop any links in here at all after the owner told me where to post for the time being

ill see you guys around 

keep making hits!

Back
Top Bottom