NT do you find what this girl told me creepy! pics! update pg 4

So ive been talking to this girl and stopped because she faked on me on that
grin.gif
. So i start talking to her again today and its kinda creepy now lol. she tol me she got a man ect..and this what she said after -__-(her english ismeh so its a lil hard to understand)
Hugo look i like u like nobody..I been following you every single day...everybody know that...at tmobile..cricket..the couple of ppl i spend time with..
i know every single girl u call babe..yea its funny n sounds crazy...i had even cried for u..but now i just move on cus it was even stupid how u gonna fall for
somebody like that..someone who u dont even chill wit..i finally thought i wasnt your type or whatever.. i really not trying to get hurt n i know a lot
of ppl saying but i really mean it..so if we gonna b talking again its better to have things clear..n jus b friends..

i didnt even know this was occuring
eek.gif
kinda scary..she works in thosestores btw..

pics

nvqsyc.jpg

29uospe.jpg

Where does she work exactly?

edit: ^^
laugh.gif
spectacular you totally stole that gif sequence fromsomeone...

she looks like a poormans version of the girl from rythem city... you still should smash though

She does sound a lil crazy, but thats what you get when you mess with latinas. SMASH THAT!

she's latina. of course she's crazy.

j/p i love my latinas, but that craziness is good in other areas. of course you know if you do her wrong she will follow you can cut your tires, then mostlikely you.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

She's probably reading this.

Word to that guy whose girl was stalking him on NT
roll.gif

Ask her to chill and see what happens. I wouldn't be suprised if she changes her mind about being friends considering she CRIED over you..if shes a nutjob,dead it.

im in shock right now. im scared. all this happening without me knowing!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom