NT Do you remember your first crush?

Mine was my 4th a grade teacher. She was the baddest white lady in the world to me. Had me simpin real hard. I used to stay after school and help her out, even clapped her erasers when ever she needed it done. I keep hoping I run into her one day but sadly I never knew her first name, smh lol

Mine was my 4th a grade teacher. She was the baddest white lady in the world to me. Had me simpin real hard. I used to stay after school and help her out, even clapped her erasers when ever she needed it done. I keep hoping I run into her one day but sadly I never knew her first name, smh lol

some chick from my 2nd grade class
laugh.gif
im friends with her on facebook now but she got uggo

some chick from my 2nd grade class
laugh.gif
im friends with her on facebook now but she got uggo

definitely but i don't remember her name... it was in 1st grade maybe. she probably has like 3 kids now
laugh.gif

definitely but i don't remember her name... it was in 1st grade maybe. she probably has like 3 kids now
laugh.gif

Yup. I was all into the girls when boys hated em at a young age. I remember gettin her to kiss me on the playground when I was like 6. Lol like erryone else, cant remember the name. Its crazy how stuff was when you were kids.....

Real crush? Man I was a fool in 6th grade. Got the finest girl at the time to be my girlfriend and I basically was a simp. Got burnt and learned my lesson.

Yup. I was all into the girls when boys hated em at a young age. I remember gettin her to kiss me on the playground when I was like 6. Lol like erryone else, cant remember the name. Its crazy how stuff was when you were kids.....

Real crush? Man I was a fool in 6th grade. Got the finest girl at the time to be my girlfriend and I basically was a simp. Got burnt and learned my lesson.

In kidergarten. She kissed me once and I kissed her back
pimp.gif
 That was when the lights were out during an in class movie.

Then she said "my daddy said we not spossed to do that in school.." and that was that.

In kidergarten. She kissed me once and I kissed her back
pimp.gif
 That was when the lights were out during an in class movie.

Then she said "my daddy said we not spossed to do that in school.." and that was that.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

MarcMac360 by 'burnt' what do you mean? lol
Lol she led me on hard and ended up goin with one of my best friends by middle school. The lesson? Didnt let a girl walk on me like that again and made damn sure my bro understood how disrespectful that stuff is. We were young tho so it dont even matter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

MarcMac360 by 'burnt' what do you mean? lol
Lol she led me on hard and ended up goin with one of my best friends by middle school. The lesson? Didnt let a girl walk on me like that again and made damn sure my bro understood how disrespectful that stuff is. We were young tho so it dont even matter
laugh.gif

yup yup third grade.. found out a little while ago she's going to the school i'm at in the fall. time did not treat her well though <kanye shrug>

yup yup third grade.. found out a little while ago she's going to the school i'm at in the fall. time did not treat her well though <kanye shrug>

Yep, in 1st grade, like 21 years ago. We're pretty cool to this day and get along great actually. I think we would make a good couple but I guess she was never feeling me like that. Even tho she's not exactly my type anymore, I still would've given it a chance since I felt me meshed so well, but I guess she had other things in mind.

Yep, in 1st grade, like 21 years ago. We're pretty cool to this day and get along great actually. I think we would make a good couple but I guess she was never feeling me like that. Even tho she's not exactly my type anymore, I still would've given it a chance since I felt me meshed so well, but I guess she had other things in mind.

YUP. This lil Spanish girl in my kindergarten and first grade class. Got them digits during class too
pimp.gif

But all I did was call and troll her for a few days
laugh.gif

Immediately after her I fell in love with a chick a year older than me that lasted(the crush on her that is) from 2 - 4th grade
embarassed.gif

She now has two kids...and is still fine...I'd save her
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom