NT Do you remember your first crush?

Kelly Kapowski
pimp.gif

I was IN LOVE with that woman when I was like 5 or 6

Yea

Funny thing is that, when I had a facebook and I was on a break in my realtionship, I hit her up and I told her she's been my crush since 5th grade. She was going with it and something would have happened, but then one of her friends was talking to me and my dumbarse kept talking back even when I wasn't attracted to her (too nice to say no, thought she'd get the hints that I was interested by all the ignored messages and stuff like that) and she said we couldn't be cus of her friend. Eh, now I chat with my crush all the time, but I just ain't attracted like that no more. lulz.

Yea

Funny thing is that, when I had a facebook and I was on a break in my realtionship, I hit her up and I told her she's been my crush since 5th grade. She was going with it and something would have happened, but then one of her friends was talking to me and my dumbarse kept talking back even when I wasn't attracted to her (too nice to say no, thought she'd get the hints that I was interested by all the ignored messages and stuff like that) and she said we couldn't be cus of her friend. Eh, now I chat with my crush all the time, but I just ain't attracted like that no more. lulz.

Y. Taveras
6th Grade Biology Class
Baddest Girl I ever seen in my life
Or maybe it was the first spanish girl I ever thought was cute
Man I wonder what happened to her. Judging from her friends that I knw, she prob got like 7 kids and got all fat.

Y. Taveras
6th Grade Biology Class
Baddest Girl I ever seen in my life
Or maybe it was the first spanish girl I ever thought was cute
Man I wonder what happened to her. Judging from her friends that I knw, she prob got like 7 kids and got all fat.

Yeah from like 3rd-4th grade me and this girl had crushes on each other. We would go over each others houses all the time and stuff like that, our parents joked that we would get married
laugh.gif

She looked exactly like a little kid version of that girl from the mummy:
mummy-returns-rachel.jpg

Yeah from like 3rd-4th grade me and this girl had crushes on each other. We would go over each others houses all the time and stuff like that, our parents joked that we would get married
laugh.gif

mummy-returns-rachel.jpg

Janay broady I thought I was the man when she let me hunch her, I always wondered what happened to her her and her friend diamond where both bad as hell back in 97'

Janay broady I thought I was the man when she let me hunch her, I always wondered what happened to her her and her friend diamond where both bad as hell back in 97'

2nd grade. She added me on facebook, could still get it (not that I knew what getting it was in 2nd grade) but other girls from grade school definitely matured better.

2nd grade. She added me on facebook, could still get it (not that I knew what getting it was in 2nd grade) but other girls from grade school definitely matured better.

Kindergarten to third grade. Everyone knew I liked her, dunno how. My friends told me to make her little printouts from KidPix. Good times

Kindergarten to third grade. Everyone knew I liked her, dunno how. My friends told me to make her little printouts from KidPix. Good times

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

laugh.gif

mummy-returns-rachel.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

laugh.gif

mummy-returns-rachel.jpg

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Yupppp her name was Jennifer. Back in kindergarten-2nd grade. Skinny puny girl that I have no clue why I liked her.

Back
Top Bottom