NT EXCLUSIVE - BAND GEAKZ (Swag Surfin / Out Your League) - SBS and Good W.. NEED FEEDBACK

cover.jpg

Band Geakz (F.L.Y. Style Music Group) featured on the songs, Swag Surfin, and Out Yo League.
SBS and Good Weed (Produced by Scratchboi *ME* credits include, FLY, Roscoe Dash, Waka Flocka, LA Da Boomman, Yung La, D4L, Rich Kid Shawty and more).

Extended Version (This is the version that will be released with the official video, and prep for radio in Jan. 2012)

Download (Enjoy and plz leave feedback)

this beat garbage man... real %%+!... its mixed horribly, the drums off beat, and the melodies clashin...

/hate

this %%+! raw
laugh.gif

thats live guitar?

damn just heard the change up at the end... smh

DOPE. I can really vibe to music like this. The instrumental is on point. Just got some new subs that I will flex with this song. Good looking out, man.
Link to the mixtape?

The acoustic part was smooth. Sounded like some Justin Timberlake x Timbaland work.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

<<<<<<<<<<<<------------------
My kinda %*%+ 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How can I hear some beats?

F.L.Y. DA MOUND (Prod. Scratchboi)

Roscoe Dash - Ball (Prod. Scratchboi)

For more Music just hit me on twitter @ScratchboiMusic i'll link you to some stuff. If you are trying to get production, DM me.

MusicalExcellence wrote:
this beat garbage man... real %%+!... its mixed horribly, the drums off beat, and the melodies clashin...

/hate

this %%+! raw
laugh.gif

thats live guitar?

damn just heard the change up at the end... smh
Yep. Live Guitar.
pimp.gif
 Thanks fam.. You need to let me mix some of them 808s you got.

B Smooth 202 wrote:
it sounds good.

Means alot coming from B Smooth, might be the first time you said that to me
laugh.gif

Airupthere301 wrote:
DOPE. I can really vibe to music like this. The instrumental is on point. Just got some new subs that I will flex with this song. Good looking out, man.

Link to the mixtape?

The acoustic part was smooth. Sounded like some Justin Timberlake x Timbaland work.

Oh I got a few songs that'll flex thos Subs
laugh.gif
. Thanks bro.. I got more work coming.. NT just gotta be willing to listen...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom