NT Fam Im popping the Question VOL. AND 1 (PICS)

HAHAHAHA this thread is an early nomination for "Thread of the year"

An the nominees are:

ALby and Arlieth
Jrose and Jungle Who?

Im sorry OP, but your girl screams all the negative words used towards "loose" women. Prob has a tramp stamp too. In all honesty, she looks like the typical ghetto blaster. I would not wife her at all if I was you..... but you got a little childcoming so I dont know what you should do. Just be cool bro.

i didnt read...i only scrolled n saw the pics. good luck, shes a looker unless theres sumthin im missing

wait what the heck you happened?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

NT>novelas

Op's a fool if he takes yall advise. He's around slim all the time. And he knows her better then any of you cats. Yea, she love the camera, but that don't mean, she's still getting piped or sucking pipe on the side. Until he catch some funny *!*! going on with shorty then he should 2nd guess. This is the internet and NT =
laugh.gif
. Just tell her to chill with the corny and dumb pics. Not gonna lie, if I found out my ol lady had another life like OP girl, ill be heated and highly disappointed.

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

her pb is open

i seen her pic on the internet before.

i think even on this site before.
sick.gif

OP's girl got them ol' Summer Squash lookin ****.

-The Juice

OP we got a couple of potential fathers...

lol jk... but in all seriousness, if her "e-fame" didnt bother you before (6years) why should you let it bother you now?... nobody on NT knows what theyre talking about, they dont spend everyday with her or know your relationship, so dont let a bunch of fools influence your decision... and if you dont wife this dime, some one else will, and they wont give a F about her 'past' all they'll care about is hitting that fine A_ _ ...and props on landing this hot as girl, wish you woulda shared with us sooner lol

looking like nikki on that last one... notice i posted all the clean ones, just giving props not beasting... that is a beast tho
pimp.gif

many things come to mind after i have read through all 28 pages and all i can say is that this girls a bag. Dont do it or you will regret it and she got you for 18 years now too. I predict divorce in about 2 years maximum.
laugh.gif

i just wanna smash your "wifey" film it and play it at your wedding when the "you may now kiss the bride" part is being said.

to make it even more dramatic im trying to play the vince mcmahon no chance in hell music while doing this to interupt the wedding.

Back
Top Bottom