NT Fam Im popping the Question VOL. AND 1 (PICS)

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by dreClark

Whoa whoa whoa whoa

What the hell happened in here? Can I get cliffnotes?
x2

x3 I tried reading through it but its really confusing..is it real or fake and how was it established that she is a JO?

It's real. She's a JO. He's still marrying her, because us Niketalkers are just "hatreds" so our opinion means nothing. Albert and Arlieth have a baby on the way, if it's his. 

Good luck man
laugh.gif

OP, my offer to personally bless your girl still stands.
I might as well, being that half of Texas has already blessed her.

Man, a lot of the times I can laugh at situations like this (i.e. dudes discovering their girl is possibly a #$!*) , but when it comes to dudes ready to marry the broads, I feel bad.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

OP, my offer to personally bless your girl still stands.
I might as well, being that half of Texas has already blessed her.
laugh.gif
 damn diego.  OP you a fool man

OP hasnt posted for awhile.

He's probably trying to convince himself that his future wife isnt a !+%%%.

after reading every post in this entire thread, I've laughed my asz off, cried tears of joy, and shook my head insurmountable times at how many L's Alby has taken. My synopsis is, the damage is already done, who cares if you marry the girl, your seed is inside of her. So if you're having any kind of 2nd thoughts or hesitation or whatever it doesn't matter she's having your child. I mean I don't want to jump to conclusions with your girl cuz I know some girls that take pictures online but in the bed they're straight newbs or mad shy. However shawty was takin mad pics, tell her the only pics she should be takin like that are the 1's you take of her yourself and don't be an idiot and save them in your photobucket, use an external harddrive. She's a really cute/sexy girl but tell her to keep it classy bruh.

I'm a firm believer you can't turn a

garden_tool_hoe_600x.jpg

into a

1950s-housewife.jpg

but man, you better preserve your dignity and make sure this girl is carrying/portraying herself in the right way. This is your child's mother after all bruh good luck with that.

By the way, I don't feel any kind of sympathy towards your dumbazz either, you posted pictures of the girl you potentially wanted to marry on the worst site you could ever announce it on, you dug your own grave...
smh.gif

i think i know her OP. ask if one of her ex is name oscar from OC? if so man you need to get as far from her as possible.

This pretty much confirms this isn't a troll post and OP is serious about this

She accepted me on FB so i snapped a few statuses

So is Tony OP? or is she smashing the homies? Tony looks like he's commenting back on the status as if he was the one smashing....and it doesnt look like OP's facebook. Shes smashing the homie.

Originally Posted by manny1

i think i know her OP. ask if one of her ex is name oscar from OC? if so man you need to get as far from her as possible.
Why?
eek.gif

Did Oscar from OC give her a D-I-S-E-A-S-E?

And the plot thickens!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

So is Tony OP? or is she smashing the homies? Tony looks like he's commenting back on the status as if he was the one smashing....and it doesnt look like OP's facebook. Shes smashing the homie.
OP's name is albert 
roll.gif

SHE SMASHED THE HOMIES! 

This thread is a madhouse. Thanks for keeping me entertained at work. Those pictures dont even look like the same girl as the ones recently posted.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by manny1

Why?
eek.gif

Did Oscar from OC give her a D-I-S-E-A-S-E?

And the plot thickens!
pimp.gif

I mean I know EVERYBODY on NT is like this when it comes to these threads, but you have to be THE MOST Instigating female on this board
indifferent.gif

ain't nobody say a damn thing about any diseases, we done did enough damage to dude already chill with the fabricated $h!+ for lulz
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

OP's name is albert 
roll.gif

SHE SMASHED THE HOMIES!
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So she says "Tony Michael" is the father yet Albert is the OP's name? Wow. [/color]
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

OP's name is albert 
roll.gif

SHE SMASHED THE HOMIES!
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So she says "Tony Michael" is the father yet Albert is the OP's name? Wow. [/color]
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nah, i refuse to believe the OP is that lame enough to sit here and make a thread about marrying a girl thats not even his. 
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom