NT Fam Im popping the Question VOL. AND 1 (PICS)

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

Originally Posted by derventa

This pretty much confirms this isn't a troll post and OP is serious about this
She accepted me on FB so i snapped a few statuses

So is Tony OP? or is she smashing the homies? Tony looks like he's commenting back on the status as if he was the one smashing....and it doesnt look like OP's facebook. Shes smashing the homie.
OP's name is albert 
roll.gif

SHE SMASHED THE HOMIES!
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So she says "Tony Michael" is the father yet Albert is the OP's name? Wow. [/color]
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nah, i refuse to believe the OP is that lame enough to sit here and make a thread about marrying a girl thats not even his. 
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Man I gotta agree with you on that. Somethin' isn't right though.[/color]
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
derventa wrote:

So is Tony OP? or is she smashing the homies? Tony looks like he's commenting back on the status as if he was the one smashing....and it doesnt look like OP's facebook. Shes smashing the homie.

Tony def smashed...
laugh.gif

If that the OP hes lame for talking like that on his GF FB or hes someone from the past just talking wreckless.

but either way he's def smashed. currently or the past.
dghqhy.jpg

OP's name is albert 
roll.gif

SHE SMASHED THE HOMIES!
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So she says "Tony Michael" is the father yet Albert is the OP's name? Wow. [/color]
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nah, i refuse to believe the OP is that lame enough to sit here and make a thread about marrying a girl thats not even his. 
smh.gif
So why she got a pic of herself & OP? they huggin

OP's name is albert 
roll.gif

SHE SMASHED THE HOMIES!
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
So why she got a pic of herself & OP? they huggin
thats why i said OP isnt lame enough to make a fake thread.  im still 100% sure he done knocked up a !##@%...

OP's name is albert 
roll.gif

SHE SMASHED THE HOMIES!
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Man I gotta agree with you on that. Somethin' isn't right though.[/color]
nerd.gif
maybe they started dating after she found out she was pregnant and he's taking the baby daddys place

Son, do us all a favor, since you got her on your FB, comment on that status ^ and be like "Some kid named Albert is claiming the kid is his"

we need answers!!

/Towelie from South Park/ I have no idea what's goin on.

This is the craziest post, some messed up stuff. Glad I don't air my laundry out like this....But I've never had these type of problems...

for dude to be with ol'girl all the time, it seems like alot is goin on right under his nose.

a paternity test is definitely in order.

We need somebody who is friends with her to get some answers A.S.A.P. I'm bout to hit her with a friend request.

I sent her a friend request yesterday and she accepted it mad quick.
I ended up deleting her though cause I was still unsure if this was a troll thread and I didnt want to give the wrong NTer any ammo.

I just sent her another one, now Im waiting on her confirmation. All these statuses that people are posting with that Tony dude responding were already on her fb last night.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by manny1

i think i know her OP. ask if one of her ex is name oscar from OC? if so man you need to get as far from her as possible.
Why?
eek.gif

Did Oscar from OC give her a D-I-S-E-A-S-E?

And the plot thickens!
pimp.gif

nothing like that. its just safe to say that if it is her ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun OP.

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Son, do us all a favor, since you got her on your FB, comment on that status ^ and be like "Some kid named Albert is claiming the kid is his"

we need answers!!

this^
i need closure or i m callin maury! 

2aaatlk.jpg

People asking for cliffs and popping off randomly is killin this thread.
but cotdamn op.
head to wal mart and get a test.
and pray to sweet jesus its not yours.

\\JERRY JERRY JERRY\\ WAIT!! OP AINT THE POPS?!?! //JERRY JERRY JERRY// Albert, I read that clear as day jus like the rest of NT and I think you may A SERIOUS problem(other than the fact your claiming jump as the misses) you may need a test after that lil seedling reaches!

hows this thread gunna get even wilder on page effin 32 lmao

u better get that paternity test before u raise lil tony

request sent........

pimp.gif

ps ill play undercover brother for the thread but i gotta do it sneaky like im snitchin to her
35d48ev.jpg

Back
Top Bottom