NT Fam Im popping the Question VOL. AND 1 (PICS)

i shall ask the questions from this account
http://www.facebook.com/p...ofile&id=100000075032884
pimp.gif
just created

Nah chill Sloan somebodies gotta go thru this for us to get our kicks an giggles in. "Hov did that so hopefully we wouldn't have to". Somebody has to be a garbage man, or zoo %$#% cleaner, jus like OP has to be the PAPI to facebook HOARS kid... Smh he was gonna pop the question at there "secret" spot... Mind you. IT'S PROLLY ERRBODYS SPOT!!!

Originally Posted by filly413

Nah chill Sloan somebodies gotta go thru this for us to get our kicks an giggles in. "Hov did that so hopefully we wouldn't have to". Somebody has to be a garbage man, or zoo %$#% cleaner, jus like OP has to be the PAPI to facebook HOARS kid... Smh he was gonna pop the question at there "secret" spot... Mind you. IT'S PROLLY ERRBODYS SPOT!!!

laugh.gif

He calls it the "secret spot", she calls it the first stop on the "train

nerd.gif

IM JUST waiting for her to add for a fbook drama queen she sure taking her time .....*looks at watch* its been 10 min no add :/

Originally Posted by filly413

i thought this was self explanatory/common knowledge? honestly tho i don't need a sucker to look like a lame for me to think "this isn't kosher" well its evident her secret spot is on the lips tips of everyone now...

Wait wait what the hell is going on in here?
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i need to read over this post when i get on my lunch break
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

(cliffnotes?)
nerd.gif

cliff notes from my perspective:

-OP(al) came in saying he was gana wife a 
devil.gif
bad chick and i mean bad by the 1st two pics 
devil.gif
 cuz he liked her and he got he dropped off in her.

- later on the 1st or second page some1(not al) exposed her as a possible jumpoff...and provided pics

- as the thread continued more pics came in and the JO possibility grew.

- OP reconsidered puttin that ring on her......later to come back and say or suggest he will marry her

- facebook profile and myspace has since been found 
devil.gif
 posting chicks status updates and more pics.

- the status updates and pics are now starting to suggest that the baby isnt even OP's 
laugh.gif

-with that said many think this is a troll or ISS member...

-at the moment #NT spies are goin in on ol' girls fbook 
roll.gif

my perspective *back to spying*

So apparently Albert is the father of the baby. They've been together for 6 years or something like that. She said Tony in that status message cuz it's an inside joke about "sucking" And when that first Tony commented on her status like, "you talking about me?" She said that it was the other Tony she was referring to.

Just a little FYI

AHAHAHAHAH Tony Micheal how you let a nizza wit two first names breed your "wife" at your secret spot... Wait BIG EDIT- bag your "wife" on facebook then breed her at your "spot"! Son you started this year off TERRIBLY hit the reset button B, might as well call this year a fail cuz come September you gone have a question mark on ya forehead like da riddler!! Better luck next year

Originally Posted by rpjgator

I WAS JUST ADDED IM GOIN INNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

What do you think she thinks of all these random people adding her.

What is she doing accepting all of them/???!!!

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

SHOULD I SEND HER A LINK TO THIS THREAD?

Lol
roll.gif

?

i think she already saw it because Albert posted a fb status mentioning niketalk like a dummy.
and then she wrote about how there are 10 million people hating on her calling her a hoodrat.

Back
Top Bottom