NT Fam Im popping the Question VOL. AND 1 (PICS)

Sir you win
pimp.gif

Dam that sucks homie..
I'd be pissed if i got a JO preggo and then on top of that wanted to marry her..
jus' sayin

The NT consensus is that you continue that free ride with her. Do not marry her.....release the noodz while youre at it. If you dont, somebody else give em to us.
nerd.gif

the only reason people post their relationship(info) online is for E-fame, smh at this tabloid gossip blog era we live in today
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Yea her name start with an A. Those picture are mad old. so your point is??

older than the 6 years you been with her?

In some older posts of mine, we were on and off. I did my thing, she did hers. But would say at least 2 or 3 years ago

Originally Posted by HLVC I5

Im not gonna front, I know shorty from myspace. Never smashed or anything of that nature. She is bad, but at the same time do you really wanna marry a chick who enjoys showing off her body on the net? think about that. She is obviously look for more attention (*cough) in other places.
Ive never been the type to keep up with watever she does on myspace. All i know is she wit me everyday and im crushin. And the baby mines, so no worries my way

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Yea her name start with an A. Those picture are mad old. so your point is??

older than the 6 years you been with her?

In some older posts of mine, we were on and off. I did my thing, she did hers. But would say at least 2 or 3 years ago
man you know her better than we do, and in the end it's your decision to make, so do whatever you have to do that feels right...but I'd be throwing the red flag out there right about now.
maybe you already did, I don't really know, but I know at some point as of late that flag should be out there, just to make sure before you do something like marry her.

in the end just be happy I guess

I just wanted to post for later
laugh.gif
figured I'd put my $.02 in though

oh so it's fake?...
mad.gif
smh.gif
who does that?...I hardly ever use this but
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

OP might have gotten away with it had they waited a few more pages before dropping the bomb

im 24. what do u guys mean this is fake?
Playing stupid, I see.

Snow day? Home from school? No class?

You were bored enough to make up a crazy situation that makes you look stupid regardless. Woowww!

Back
Top Bottom