NT Fathers... Doesn't it just melt your heart...

When your son or daughter gives you that "smile"? Thought I'd share this with you all. I had no father growing up. So it feels 100000x better to look at my little man when I get home from work!

3/27/2013 my girls due date.. surprised by the pregnancy but so nervous and excited now with every doctor visit we have. Had one last Tuesday and another October 12th maybe we'll get lucky and find the sex out then too she'll be around 16 or 17 weeks by then

Gonna be our first kid so it's crazy to think about 

Last edited:
3/27/2013 my girls due date.. surprised by the pregnancy but so nervous and excited now with every doctor visit we have. Had one last Tuesday and another October 12th maybe we'll get lucky and find the sex out then too she'll be around 16 or 17 weeks by then

''

BY FAR. The greatest feeling on earth is seeing your own offspring for the first time.

''

BY FAR. The greatest feeling on earth is seeing your own offspring for the first time.
Real talk.. I've ran it through my head a lot seeing the baby for the first time **** be almost having me in tears fam straight up lol

Last edited:
that feel when I pick the lil man up from day care, and he runs to me smiling sayin daddy....

#bestfeelingbro

Don't have a kid but the feeling I get when I pick up my nephew from school and he comes up running :D

i dead *** cried when my daughter head popped out and her eyes opened for the first time....it was surreal....best feeling ever....her 1st birthday is next thursday 
pimp.gif

i love my lil youngin and that "smile" is definitely 
nthat.gif

It'll happen when the time is right :pimp:

the time has been right for a while....lol

in the meantime this little nut feels both my wife and my void....love her to death.

7491798926_197137679e_b.jpg

6971736198_f60c51894c_b.jpg

5599920840_28849f0d77_b.jpg

and back when she was first born....cutest niece anyone can ask for.

4175984230_6285c48119_b.jpg

Last edited:
that first genuine smile is great after a long day of work. now that mine are 6 and 4 nothing beats a nice kiss and hug and them telling me, "I love you, daddy." makes it all worthwhile.

Don't have a kid but the feeling I get when I pick up my nephew from school and he comes up running :D

Yea, I've been involved in his life since he was a baby---- the first time he cried but stopped when I picked him up/held him ..... man... I knew then.

I don't have a son but I secretly ask God all the time that when I have kids I want them to be just like my nephew :lol: When I do have my own kids I wonder if I'll hold him on a pedestal.... fuss at my kids on some ".... and why ya'll can't be like your older cousin, huh !?"

Congrats OP.

I imagine having a son one day. He prob would look just like that lol

Even tho I look forward to that day, it just seems like it may not be in the cards for a while.

I aint getting any younger either... Feels Sandman

Man i love coming home from work or anywhere and seeing my lil girl
Just brings that :tongue:

Jetpacunlimited...

It's been dumb long since we talked 
laugh.gif
...major congrats to you man!  Growing up without a father my entire life as well, I can only imagine how incredible an experience it must be to have a kid.  You get to be everything to your kid that you always wished you had in your life, and that's powerful.   Peace and blessings to you and your new fam

Just became a father on 9/16/2012. I swear I never felt happiness like this before, nothing compares to holding my son after a long day in school or work. Truly gives me an unexplainable feeling. 8)

Back
Top Bottom