NT General: ALL MEMBER check in Vol. 1 (read the instructions before posting)

cliff notes: post anything you want ONCE to check in to this thread, wait to see how many others actually frequent NT General. the results could be surprising

just how big are we over in the General Forum? how many ppl do our posts actually reach during the course of a day, week, month??

the point of this thread is to find out how many strong are we over in the place we know and love for comedy, advice, and occasionally detective work
laugh.gif

all you need to do to help figure out the number of active posters we have is check in with a single post in this thread saying whatever you want. you only geta single post, thats ONE guys, or else the data will be off. simple. only one rule to this. lets show our numbers!!

i'll start it off

yomegaaa officially checking in
pimp.gif

Cant the mods and admins just check how many different names posted in what forums over the past week, month, 3 months, ect?
They make tracking stuff like that right?

Thank GOD you made this during my spring break

cuz if I was at school I prob wouldn't have replied in here

just kidding, yeah I would have.

President (remember somone would always say "president" instead of "present" at role call?).

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

President (remember somone would always say "president" instead of "present" at role call?).
My classmates would usually say "I want a PRESENT"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom