NT Girls whassup ... et cetera thread .

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

it depends on the guy and the mood... if i'm feeling dude and his nether region is right and well groomed... it can be sexy as hell..

hearing a guy gasp and moan and roll back his eyes is a turn on.

but like i said it depends on the guy
true...

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by solefood229

I never eat the box out the blue, you gotta pre-approved, nothing is better when you down there doing your thing and she puts her hands on top of ya head
Rubbing her hands on your head

Hell yeah qftmt!!!!
pimp.gif
makes me stay down there longer....hell I love it when the ride my face....especially if I don't have to tell them too

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Nah some chicks really do hate that s_.

Be complaining, checking the time and counting the licks like the Tootsie Roll Owl...
tired.gif

Then they must be hypnotized and schooled to love the penis. I love oral... Giving and receiving... So I dont see how chicks can despise it.

it depends on the guy and the mood... if i'm feeling dude and his nether region is right and well groomed... it can be sexy as hell..

Sooo true. I like to see my boyfriend do that...I'm thinking in my head, "Yeah, baby...I know."

Plus, he does a lot to keep me satisfied, so I definitely feel like the act should be reciprocated.

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Be complaining, checking the time and counting the licks like the Tootsie Roll Owl...
tired.gif

Then they must be hypnotized and schooled to love the penis. I love oral... Giving and receiving... So I dont see how chicks can despise it.
QFT

Squirting?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by solefood229

I never eat the box out the blue, you gotta pre-approved,nothing is better when you down there doing your thing and she puts her hands on top of ya head
Rubbing her hands on your head

That's when you know you're doing it right.

But sometimes they get a little outta hand...

I have locks... broad pulling on my hair
mad.gif
smh.gif

QFT

enjoy, much.
being a giver is good bc you get pleasure both ways!

i feel terrible when i find out my friends dont give their man brain. ftl
pimp.gif
3eb151ec33962653ee5e83e7022253d4a852085.gif

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

Sooo true. I like to see my boyfriend do that...I'm thinking in my head, "Yeah, baby...I know."

Plus, he does a lot to keep me satisfied, so I definitely feel like the act should be reciprocated.

embarassed.gif
QFT

Originally Posted by buggz31

Suck the clitoris or lick the clitoris?

And you cant say a mixture of both because this during crunch time with 15.9 seconds left in overtime to win the game - not during pregame warmups.
15.9 seconds?
roll.gif

extend that @++@ to 15 minutes do a mixture of both and watch that @%+%* take off.

simpsons_nelson_haha2uwr-300x279.jpg

Spoiler [+]
she's a squirter

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Suck the clitoris or lick the clitoris?

And you cant say a mixture of both because this during crunch time with 15.9 seconds left in overtime to win the game - not during pregame warmups.
15.9 seconds?
roll.gif

extend that @++@ to 15 minutes do a mixture of both and watch that @%+%* take off.
Female NTer with no conception of sports FTL
laugh.gif

No baby girl I'm talking about when your about to c u m. Whats the preferred goto move at that VERY moment?

Idk bout you but Im a pound that !@$++
didn't mean to just jump right in
embarassed.gif
grin.gif

so this what late night NT be on nowadays???
nerd.gif
You finna pound it with your mouth?
laugh.gif
Hammer it with your lips puckered...

SuperStock_1433R-933831.jpg

haha naw
laugh.gif

refrains from further comments
embarassed.gif

buggz you a fool for this one
grin.gif

tired.gif

word... 69 FTW!!

You know you doing it right when they start pulling them locks....
pimp.gif
my ex use to have mine in a grip like a damn basketball. So ladies yall like it betterif a man is shaved ??? I'm a hairy dude ( the main reason I don't get hair cuts)
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

tired.gif

QFT

Squirting?
nerd.gif
I've encountered this when beating it up threw me off the 1sttime...but I watch pr0n so I knew what the deal was.

But if I'm eating the box there will be a problem...seriously
sick.gif

Just f'n with you pheen

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats when you should start doin the trash talking though
nerd.gif

Man I done been showered before. Felt like shorty hit me with a bucket of warm water all over my chest. Felt kind of good actually
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by breathinsexnikejays

tired.gif

word... 69 FTW!!

I can't complete 69s for nothing....I start off good but once that pleasure starts creeping up on me...I'm flippin shorty over on some...
and going to work.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom