NT - Guide me to a stress free relationship please..

yeeupp

Banned
Hey NT, I kind of need some help

So my girl has been acting quite strange lately. She dont make time for me and began giving me excuses. I guess I'm a nice guy, i makes sures she'shappy,
I caress her, I check up on her 2 make sure she's feeling alright, I let her throw it in the bag...but with as much effort I put into this relationship...I don't feel like she appreciates me

One time I became fairly suspicious of where she was, so I called her. I thought I heard some strange clapping sounds and lights moans
but she told me that her stomach ached and she was just tapping her belly. But i don't know because i haven't used a q-tip that week.
Now she told me I'm just trying to get rid of her...she also said I'm acting strange, i guess she's right... What am I dong wrong NT?

dude there is no such thing as a stress-free relationship. you want to be stress free you gotta be single...

roll.gif

YEEUPP wrote:
One time I became fairly suspicious of where she was, so I called her. I thought I heard some strange clapping sounds and lights moans
but she told me that her stomach ached and she was just tapping her belly.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

YEEUPP wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn i dont know if i believe that but if the story is true stop trickin off.

Hey_

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

laugh.gif

She phone ****ed ya.

Julius F. Wrek

Stress free relationships = lots of sex + minimal contact otherwise
laugh.gif
j/p

She sound like she creepin though. Might as well dead that before the holiday season. Cuffing season has just begun anyways
pimp.gif

This looks like a joke post, I mean(if OP is serious), wouldn't typing that post out and listing those reasons make you realize somethings up??

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Hey NT, I kind of need some help

So my girl has been acting quite strange lately. She dont make time for me and began giving me excuses. I guess I'm a nice guy, i makes sures she's happy,
I caress her, I check up on her 2 make sure she's feeling alright, I let her throw it in the bag...but with as much effort I put into this relationship... I don't feel like she appreciates me

but she told me that her stomach ached and she was just tapping her belly. But i don't know because i haven't used a q-tip that week.
Now she told me I'm just trying to get rid of her...she also said I'm acting strange, i guess she's right... What am I dong wrong NT?

cant nobody be that slow man...
laugh.gif
im not even gonna tell you what to do you already know

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

This looks like a joke post, I mean(if OP is serious), wouldn't typing that post out and listing those reasons make you realize somethings up??
Haas to be, unless you're 13 years old.

Back
Top Bottom