NT. Help a brotha out girl free since 3 years time for CHANGE Vol. tyra banks

First of all no pics sry yall im not talking to anyone in particular but when i start talking to them i need to know whats next..
Example: i was talking to this chick we were texting you know dayly basses within a week.. nd she txt me saying goodnight nd all of that stuff..
nd when i said keep that smile on your face. she said "only for you"..she must be feeling soemthing right? alright Nt wats my nxt step other thantexting...
please no whip it out comment reason is I still got a couple of more inches to go...

CHANGE? Didnt you hear? Obama got elected... all the Rich dudes cutty gon be spread out to the common folk
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by truubrasilian33

First of all no pics sry yall im not talking to anyone in particular but when i start talking to them i need to know whats next..
Example: i was talking to this chick we were texting you know dayly basses within a week.. nd she txt me saying goodnight nd all of that stuff..
nd when i said keep that smile on your face. she said "only for you"..she must be feeling soemthing right? alright Nt wats my nxt step other than texting...
please no whip it out comment reason is I still got a couple of more inches to go...

I stopped there. No pics, no help..

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

was that last line necessary??
For real. I don't even know what he meant and don't want to.
How old are you? She's basically throwing herself at you. You better hurry up and do something before she loses interest and that smile is for someone elseand YNS.
Try calling instead of texting and arrange some QT.

nd when i said keep that smile on your face. she said "only for you"..she must be feeling soemthing right? alright Nt wats my nxt step other than texting...
0ac26813a021f70a927ed19646b50a5ddbd6f330.jpg

LOL the responses are killin me right now. OP really brought it on himself, he must be 15.

.......please no whip it out comment reason is I still got a couple of more inches to go.......

[slim shady]"ah, wait, no way, you're kiddin', he didn't just say what i think he did, did he?"[slim shady]

Back
Top Bottom