NT HELP IM HOT *pause*

its roun 93 in the bay.im trying to cool down. are there methods you guys use to stay cool. i heard putting ice on the back of your neck works pretty good.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Eat something spicy or drink some hot tea. The high temps will kick in your body's internal cooling system (sweat).

Originally Posted by t3amrocket2627

its roun 93 in the bay.im trying to cool down. are there methods you guys use to stay cool. i heard putting ice on the back of your neck works pretty good.

Quitcha [crying]. I'm in Pomona and the high tomorrow is 101.

Kill yaself...ya internal temperature drops like 5 degrees in the 1st 3 hours...

smh.gif
WHAT U COMPLAININ BOUT? IT'S LIKE 103 IN SAN JOSE RIGHT NOW
smh.gif
and I'd like you to know i'd kill to be in 93 degree weather
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

smh.gif
WHAT U COMPLAININ BOUT? IT'S LIKE 103 IN SAN JOSE RIGHT NOW
smh.gif
and I'd like you to know i'd kill to be in 93 degree weather
smh.gif

After 90 degrees, aint make a difference..its hot as hell and uncomfortable as all hell.

I saw the title and I knew it was some stupid %+$%... Trying to make the title funny but backfired on yo #$%@%*#*...lol

Anyway...Do nothing and it will cool down eventually.

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

100 in the bay...im sitting on otter pops till they melt...then im drinking them.

sick.gif
Just chill in a dark room w/ the fan straight on you and you're good togo. That's what I'm doing.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by t3amrocket2627

Quitcha [crying]. I'm in Pomona and the high tomorrow is 101.

its sposed to get up to 110 in the bay =/

Back
Top Bottom