NT Help... people with tattoos... is it ok ....

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

Originally Posted by Much Respected

Seriously do you:
A.) Not have legs, live in bumblefornicate, and the closest Walgreens is miles away
B.) You're cheap/lazy
C.) You're a vampire and cannot travel in the day.
C.) You're cheap/lazy

Go get the proper applicant already.
well, its not A.. because i eventually walked to, not walgreens, but ralphs, and bought some AnD for $3.99 with Ralphs Club
pimp.gif
... so im good now... but thanks for the help thou i guess...

good man..

Originally Posted by fundz4

you want you tattoo to dry up and take off the first layer of skin about the tattoo. vaseline makes the ink rise to the top, causing to heal longer. use dial soap, and only put lotion on when it peeling.

You have absolutley no idea what you are talking about.
Ink rise to the top? top of what, your skin? The LAST thing you want is a dry, cracked tattoo.
The petroleum clogs your pores, therefore taking your tattoo longer to heal. It's used during the tattoo process to help sooth the skin, less iritation,and TO clog up the pores a little bit to help control the bleeding.
So, NO, don't use it to heal your tattoo.
Didn't the person that did your tattoo give you any care instructions?

Ah man, I was dying reading some of these replies...bumblefornicate hahaha...keep that stuff around, drying up is not good...I just hated the way that ointmentruined my shirts when it seeped through..

Use Aquaphor for a couple of days then switch over to vaseline intensive care lotion for 4-5 days. If you don't have access to anything else (which is hard to believe) go back to your tattooist and get samples of the a &d to hold you over for a few days...

Originally Posted by fundz4

you want you tattoo to dry up and take off the first layer of skin about the tattoo. vaseline makes the ink rise to the top, causing to heal longer. use dial soap, and only put lotion on when it peeling.

LOL

^ Real rap...who the flying *$$! told you that babybackbull +$#+
laugh.gif
...you tryna have a tat of a birthmark?

Back
Top Bottom