NT help us out and vote for our Mountain Dew can please.. UPDATE: *THE NO TRESPASSING SIGN INSIDE*

so the shop i skate for has a can they designed for the Green Label Art Mountain Dew contest and if they get first in their region then they get to fly to vegas to hang out with P-Rod and they said i could have one of the plane tickets if they win.. So if you guys have time to sign up and vote up to 7 times a day that would be pretty cool ... btw its Premier skate shop in Grand Rapids and after that sparta driveway post i know theres a few GR NT'rs in here
premier_flat.jpg

Heres The Link: http://www.greenlabelart....shop_details.php?shop=18

Thanks

UPDATE:

Alright NT time to start voting for me... daily Hopefully

so the shop i skate for has a can they designed for the Green Label Art Mountain Dew contest and if they get first in their region then they get to fly to vegas to hang out with P-Rod and they said i could have one of the plane tickets if they win.. So if you guys have time to sign up and vote up to 7 times a day that would be pretty cool ... btw its Premier skate shop in Grand Rapids and after that sparta driveway post i know theres a few GR NT'rs in here
premier_flat.jpg

Heres The Link: http://www.greenlabelart....shop_details.php?shop=18

Thanks

UPDATE:

Alright NT time to start voting for me... daily Hopefully

I come in these "vote for my ____" threads all the time and all I ever see is a paragraph and a link.

It would help if pics were posted so we could decide if we even want to take the time to vote. I'm just saying...

I come in these "vote for my ____" threads all the time and all I ever see is a paragraph and a link.

It would help if pics were posted so we could decide if we even want to take the time to vote. I'm just saying...

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by youngmoney

ill vote but you gotta get a pic of that sign first

if i have time in the next couple days ill go snap a pic of it.... not goin further than that tho

if i have time in the next couple days ill go snap a pic of it.... not goin further than that tho

Originally Posted by RSkiver89

I guaran-damn-tee if you get a picture of that sign, the majority of the NT nation will be voting for you. If you wana go to Vegas, do it.

Originally Posted by RSkiver89

I guaran-damn-tee if you get a picture of that sign, the majority of the NT nation will be voting for you. If you wana go to Vegas, do it.

i honestly dont know how to post a pic but i would if i knew how

i honestly dont know how to post a pic but i would if i knew how

Crash course.

Go to photobucket, image shack or whatever. Upload the image, copy the code and paste it.

If the image is on a website already, right click > open image in new tab/window > copy url and place it between this [i m g] and this [/ i m g]
(no spaces, obviously)

Crash course.

Go to photobucket, image shack or whatever. Upload the image, copy the code and paste it.

If the image is on a website already, right click > open image in new tab/window > copy url and place it between this [i m g] and this [/ i m g]
(no spaces, obviously)

Get a pic of " THE SIGN " and you got my vote... because as of now....... not the best design... just saying

Get a pic of " THE SIGN " and you got my vote... because as of now....... not the best design... just saying

Back
Top Bottom