NT help us out and vote for our Mountain Dew can please.. UPDATE: *THE NO TRESPASSING SIGN INSIDE*

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Crash course.

Go to photobucket, image shack or whatever. Upload the image, copy the code and paste it.

If the image is on a website already, right click > open image in new tab/window > copy url and place it between this [i m g] and this [/ i m g]
(no spaces, obviously)
thanks
ill try and get someone to come with me maybe monday and get a pic of the sign.. no promises tho i dont want u guys gettin mad at me but ill give it a shot

i got a little footy for some vid we did a little while ago it was all park footy tho... sorry but apparently idk how to post vids either.. i tried the embed code on youtube but i cant get it to work

http://www.youtube.com/wa...v=IRbpnkAOvS4&fmt=18

[font=monospace, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Crash course.

Go to photobucket, image shack or whatever. Upload the image, copy the code and paste it.

If the image is on a website already, right click > open image in new tab/window > copy url and place it between this [i m g] and this [/ i m g]
(no spaces, obviously)
thanks
ill try and get someone to come with me maybe monday and get a pic of the sign.. no promises tho i dont want u guys gettin mad at me but ill give it a shot

i got a little footy for some vid we did a little while ago it was all park footy tho... sorry but apparently idk how to post vids either.. i tried the embed code on youtube but i cant get it to work

http://www.youtube.com/wa...v=IRbpnkAOvS4&fmt=18

[font=monospace, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Get a pic of " THE SIGN " and you got my vote...
This.
pimp.gif

Thanks to anyone who has voted so far. I just called my buddy and told him the story about the sign. He's down to come along and hopefully we can head out there on Monday

Thanks to anyone who has voted so far. I just called my buddy and told him the story about the sign. He's down to come along and hopefully we can head out there on Monday

^thats whats up, go get that pic. I have voted once if you get the pic i will vote 100 more times

^thats whats up, go get that pic. I have voted once if you get the pic i will vote 100 more times

Back
Top Bottom