NT, how do you give a hug (no pics)

air ih zona

Banned
today a g irl told me happy Easter and gave me a hug.  It's never happened to me so I didn't know what to do just stood there and put my hands in my pocket 
laugh.gif
So how do you give a hug man help me out. 

today a g irl told me happy Easter and gave me a hug.  It's never happened to me so I didn't know what to do just stood there and put my hands in my pocket 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

laugh.gif
well damn..

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

laugh.gif
well damn..

hahahaha is this guy serious? how old are you dude? you just wrap your arms around the chicks back and squeeze... its not that hard. if youre feeling confident, maybe spank her mass a little bit

hahahaha is this guy serious? how old are you dude? you just wrap your arms around the chicks back and squeeze... its not that hard. if youre feeling confident, maybe spank her mass a little bit

you wanna try and calculate that angle to get her boobs pressed against you
because most of the time they just lean in, so you wanna try to lean back as she leans in and kinda falls onto you

it's an artform 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom