NT how many REAL friends do you have?

grin.gif

Facebook says I have 373 friends. However, I only talk to maybe about 15-20 (outside of work) and maybe only hang out with 3-5 people on a regular basis. I do hang out with other people every once in a while... so I guess I have no "REAL" answer
ohwell.gif

Facebook says I have 373 friends. However, I only talk to maybe about 15-20 (outside of work) and maybe only hang out with 3-5 people on a regular basis. I do hang out with other people every once in a while... so I guess I have no "REAL" answer
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

ohwell.gif

Lol.  Yeah man a few months back I was on FB and deleted around 350 people.  Not because I didn't know/like them, but they did nothing to affect my life and vice versa.  

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

ohwell.gif

Lol.  Yeah man a few months back I was on FB and deleted around 350 people.  Not because I didn't know/like them, but they did nothing to affect my life and vice versa.  

i have no idea...

not a lot but i'm to lazy to figure it out... like 4-6

some people i consider my good friends i can not talk to for weeks/months and when i see them its like time never passed...

i have my best friend then everyone else who i consider my friend

even tho we don't talk often i know they would hold me down if i needed them to...

i have no idea...

not a lot but i'm to lazy to figure it out... like 4-6

some people i consider my good friends i can not talk to for weeks/months and when i see them its like time never passed...

i have my best friend then everyone else who i consider my friend

even tho we don't talk often i know they would hold me down if i needed them to...

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

how do you define REAL?

a friend that will take you in their home if you're out on the street....

drop 200 out of their pay check to help you pay your books for class

drive you 2 hours to see a sick and dying relative at 1 o clock in the morning

one that will take your word for it if you say his girl is cheating and wont try to beat your head in

how do you define REAL?

one that will take your word for it if you say his girl is cheating and wont try to beat your head in

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

how do you define REAL?

My fam wouldn't even do that for me...
laugh.gif

I only have 3 real friends.

Back
Top Bottom