NT how many REAL friends do you have?

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

how do you define REAL?

a friend that will take you in their home if you're out on the street....

drop 200 out of their pay check to help you pay your books for class

drive you 2 hours to see a sick and dying relative at 1 o clock in the morning

one that will take your word for it if you say his girl is cheating and wont try to beat your head in
My fam wouldn't even do that for me...
laugh.gif

I only have 3 real friends.

My main circle of friends is 5, whom I've been best friends with since 6th grade. I'm a freshman in college now. We've never had beef, EVER (I'm talking barely even little things), and we've been tight through all the years. Add 2 more of my boys I met in high school that are extensions of that main circle, and 1 girl that I've learned in the past months that has been and would be there for me through thick and thin... 8.

There are about 3 more that are arguable. So, around 10.

I feel very blessed to have all of them.

My main circle of friends is 5, whom I've been best friends with since 6th grade. I'm a freshman in college now. We've never had beef, EVER (I'm talking barely even little things), and we've been tight through all the years. Add 2 more of my boys I met in high school that are extensions of that main circle, and 1 girl that I've learned in the past months that has been and would be there for me through thick and thin... 8.

There are about 3 more that are arguable. So, around 10.

I feel very blessed to have all of them.

5, and they lost the friend title years ago. I consider them my brothers. We have a bond that can never be broken.

5, and they lost the friend title years ago. I consider them my brothers. We have a bond that can never be broken.

Back
Top Bottom