NT how many REAL friends do you have?

Originally Posted by blacklion23

5, and they lost the friend title years ago. I consider them my brothers. We have a bond that can never be broken.

Word. My guys are FAMILY.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

5, and they lost the friend title years ago. I consider them my brothers. We have a bond that can never be broken.

Word. My guys are FAMILY.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i have no idea...

not a lot but i'm to lazy to figure it out... like 4-6

some people i consider my good friends i can not talk to for weeks/months and when i see them its like time never passed...

i have my best friend then everyone else who i consider my friend

even tho we don't talk often i know they would hold me down if i needed them to...

Same.  Them other friends don't talk to them for a couple of days they make a big deal.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i have no idea...

not a lot but i'm to lazy to figure it out... like 4-6

some people i consider my good friends i can not talk to for weeks/months and when i see them its like time never passed...

i have my best friend then everyone else who i consider my friend

even tho we don't talk often i know they would hold me down if i needed them to...

Same.  Them other friends don't talk to them for a couple of days they make a big deal.

Honestly.....0
yea sad I know 
frown.gif

1 that i would do anything for

7 that i feel i can rely on if i needed some advice, talk to about personal %+@#

friends that i'm cool with, know they fam, hang by they crib or they hang by mine on a regular basis is closer to 20

1 that i would do anything for

7 that i feel i can rely on if i needed some advice, talk to about personal %+@#

friends that i'm cool with, know they fam, hang by they crib or they hang by mine on a regular basis is closer to 20

3. It was 4, but dudes are starting to show their true colors. Well they always showed them I just decided to look past em. Not anymore.

3. It was 4, but dudes are starting to show their true colors. Well they always showed them I just decided to look past em. Not anymore.

Back
Top Bottom