NT how many REAL friends do you have?

my momma is a trill friend even when i f up she got my back... and i got like 2 others friends that i know that got my back and like 400 fake friends in fb.

my momma is a trill friend even when i f up she got my back... and i got like 2 others friends that i know that got my back and like 400 fake friends in fb.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

3. It was 4, but dudes are starting to show their true colors. Well they always showed them I just decided to look past em. Not anymore.

Word, it's spring, time to cut the grass.

Friends that I know will absolutely have my back and are more like a brother? 3, I know and they know we would do anything for one another.

The rest of my numerous Facebook buddies are just that. Normal friends who I catch up with.

Friends that I know will absolutely have my back and are more like a brother? 3, I know and they know we would do anything for one another.

The rest of my numerous Facebook buddies are just that. Normal friends who I catch up with.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

3. It was 4, but dudes are starting to show their true colors. Well they always showed them I just decided to look past em. Not anymore.

Word, it's spring, time to cut the grass.

The older you get the smaller your circle becomes. I'm even sure how many I have but it's low. People change. You change. Its life.

The older you get the smaller your circle becomes. I'm even sure how many I have but it's low. People change. You change. Its life.

Don't even know man... 1 is def my guy cousin... prob like 2-3 real close friends.

"as time goes on, friends start becoming strangers..that's how it is"

%$!$ it tho.. When a bridge is burnt another one is built.. real *+#+ boiiiiiiii

Don't even know man... 1 is def my guy cousin... prob like 2-3 real close friends.

"as time goes on, friends start becoming strangers..that's how it is"

%$!$ it tho.. When a bridge is burnt another one is built.. real *+#+ boiiiiiiii

My group of friends, i've had since middle school, currently 21. Two of them have been my boys since 1st grade. I'd say I have 4/5 people I could turn too with any problems.

I have another group of friends that probably consider me a real friend, but I dunno if I feel the same way about them.
nerd.gif

My group of friends, i've had since middle school, currently 21. Two of them have been my boys since 1st grade. I'd say I have 4/5 people I could turn too with any problems.

I have another group of friends that probably consider me a real friend, but I dunno if I feel the same way about them.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom