NT how many REAL friends do you have?

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

The older you get the smaller your circle becomes. I'm even sure how many I have but it's low. People change. You change. Its life.
QFT! when i was younger i would like to be friends with everyone. now i would rather have 2-3 REAL friends than a hundred fair-wheather friends.

and yeah probably got 4 real friends who are like brothers to me and known them since the early 90's.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

The older you get the smaller your circle becomes. I'm even sure how many I have but it's low. People change. You change. Its life.
QFT! when i was younger i would like to be friends with everyone. now i would rather have 2-3 REAL friends than a hundred fair-wheather friends.

and yeah probably got 4 real friends who are like brothers to me and known them since the early 90's.

anyone from Minnesota and want to be friends? haha we can each add another person to our friend lists

anyone from Minnesota and want to be friends? haha we can each add another person to our friend lists

I don't have any real friends, all mine are family.

and with that, 3 bros + my lbs and some of my frat + my best girl friend who is like a sister.

i'd honestly say maybe 5-8.

I don't have any real friends, all mine are family.

and with that, 3 bros + my lbs and some of my frat + my best girl friend who is like a sister.

i'd honestly say maybe 5-8.

Back
Top Bottom