NT, How old are you and how much do you make?

22yrs old.

Previous job: 22$ per hour.

Now: 0$ per hour.
smh.gif
smh.gif

I can make on average $35 an hour, but it's mainly for high schoolers and it's not really a job, but a quick and easy way to make money.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

$7.25 an hour, I work at an A.J. Wright
grin.gif
dude whats minimun wage where you live that better be it or your getting screwd minimun wage here is 8.50

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

grin.gif
dude whats minimun wage where you live that better be it or your getting screwd minimun wage here is 8.50
you're both getting screwed, its about to be 10 something here in Cali
pimp.gif

21 own my small biz so get bout 10g or so out of it. plus my reg job so thats an extra 20+ and also my side hussel so im around 35total.

grin.gif
Yup, I live in Indiana
ohwell.gif
, and sad thing is, that is afterthey raised the minimum over here, use to be $6.25 a couple of months back.
fml I guess...

but this thread has sparked my interest to find a new job, I'm gonna try to get one in downtown Chi since I go to school there.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

grin.gif
you're both getting screwed, its about to be 10 something here in Cali
pimp.gif
not everywhere in cali is 10 bucks. I know SF is for sure maybe LA, but other smaller cities are not 10 for minimum wage.

Back
Top Bottom