NT, How old are you and how much do you make?

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

I can make on average $35 an hour, but it's mainly for high schoolers and it's not really a job, but a quick and easy way to make money.
this guy
roll.gif
pimp.gif

i just started a small business with my uncle so at the time i am in the hole 10K lol but soon hopefully 50K a year min. and im in school

18 years old.

last hustle $800+/week

but as of right now im dead broke ith no job, hopefully it changes real soon.

NT can never have an serious thread.
smh.gif

Right now Im 19 and 0.25 over the min.
But Im not bugging that money goes right into savings, food, and clothing.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

$7.25 an hour, I work at an A.J. Wright
grin.gif
dude whats minimun wage where you live that better be it or your getting screwd minimun wage here is 8.50
you're both getting screwed, its about to be 10 something here in Cali
pimp.gif

I guess this is why cali's bankrupt...

2nkq3xe.jpg

Nobody would believe me anyway. I've been around since 99'....I'm from Atlanta... I worked at the 96 Olympics .... I was at the actual Nike Park...apart of the website..........

I know Hovakid.... I know Ben and I'm close with the wealthiest NT'er period, MR. Childress.
I'm 30. I make 5.7 million a year.

I'm 20 and still attending school. Through connections and luck, I was able to land a summer job at UCSF. Just got switched over to a permanent position.My annual salary now is $30k. It would be $37k but I'm working part time only now since school started (about 24 hrs/week)

I did the math and it's roughly $26/hr before tax.

20, right now I make about $0/hour. It makes out to about $0/month which is $0/year. Banking!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Don Ready

Nobody would believe me anyway. I've been around since 99'....I'm from Atlanta... I worked at the 96 Olympics .... I was at the actual Nike Park... apart of the website..........

I know Hovakid.... I know Ben and I'm close with the wealthiest NT'er period, MR. Childress.
I'm 30. I make 5.7 million a year.
pics or otherwise

ducktales.jpg

Im from ny...i make $12 hr @ target ...i neeed a new gig though stressful as helll...heopefully i will get a lighter work load and more money

Back
Top Bottom