NT, How old are you and how much do you make?

$8.00 plus tips delivering pizza. comes out to about 15 hr but i have to pay my own gas. still worth it!

Originally Posted by KTaylor

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by Don Ready

Nobody would believe me anyway. I've been around since 99'....I'm from Atlanta... I worked at the 96 Olympics .... I was at the actual Nike Park... apart of the website..........

I know Hovakid.... I know Ben and I'm close with the wealthiest NT'er period, MR. Childress.
I'm 30. I make 5.7 million a year.
roll.gif
roll.gif
well done sir
roll.gif
right click save as

23 45/yr

plus I'mma start makin' extra dough on the side for dealin' blackjack and poker
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

20 y/o makin $15/hr plus perks (random free meals, occasional free drinks etc etc). plus the work environ's nice so i cant complain.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Nobody would believe me anyway. I've been around since 99'....I'm from Atlanta... I worked at the 96 Olympics .... I was at the actual Nike Park...
apart of the website..........

I know Hovakid.... I know Ben and I'm close with the wealthiest NT'er period, MR. Childress.

why would you say "nobody would believe me anyway" and then answer the question anyway?

and then throw in all these random connections....nike park, hovakid (hovkid?), and ben baller and josh childress (?)

huh? not saying you're lying, but weird post all around

I'm lying bro
laugh.gif

That's just the type *%! some NT'ers post lol

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Nobody would believe me anyway. I've been around since 99'....I'm from Atlanta... I worked at the 96 Olympics .... I was at the actual Nike Park...
apart of the website..........

why would you say "nobody would believe me anyway" and then answer the question anyway?

and then throw in all these random connections....nike park, hovakid (hovkid?), and ben baller and josh childress (?)

huh? not saying you're lying, but weird post all around

I'm lying bro
laugh.gif

That's just the type *%! some NT'ers post lol
It was funny though....

I just imagined you saying that @$*+ with the Hustling instrumental in the background
"I know Hovkid....ben baller....the real ben baller". Not sure why
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaMiamiGoon

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

$7.25 an hour, I work at an A.J. Wright
grin.gif
dude whats minimun wage where you live that better be it or your getting screwd minimun wage here is 8.50
you're both getting screwed, its about to be 10 something here in Cali
pimp.gif

I guess this is why cali's bankrupt...

2nkq3xe.jpg

No actually sir the standard of living in cali is higher then probably 95% of the rest of the country that's why are minimum wage is so high. . . And tocorrect your wrong statement California is bankrupt because are governor and legislatures waste money on ******ed things. .

19 I normally get 12.00..but sometimes depending on the show I get 19.00.

Not you, but other dude laughing at the gif probably thinking ducktales.

BTW, I'm a daytrader and I've couple businesses/investments.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Not you, but other dude laughing at the gif probably thinking ducktales.

BTW, I'm a daytrader and I've couple businesses/investments.

son he did just that "laughed at the gif". Calm down

Back
Top Bottom