NT, I am catching feelings for a girl who is engaged....need advice (Pic)

I am going to make this as short as possible.
- Began working with this girl several months ago. (she was already engaged before I met her)

- I wasn't trying to catch feelings, but did.

- I can tell she is feeling me.

- He fiance is a lame, but he has money.

- IMO, She seems a little young (22) to be engaged.

- She is clearly not madly in love with her fiance.

Bottom line....what should I do?  Should I just cut her off before the feelings get stronger, or try to get her to break off the engagement (which I think is possible)?

Pic of her

33k9g2b.jpg

I am going to make this as short as possible.
- Began working with this girl several months ago. (she was already engaged before I met her)

- I wasn't trying to catch feelings, but did.

- He fiance is a lame, but he has money.

- IMO, She seems a little young (22) to be engaged.

Bottom line....what should I do?  Should I just cut her off before the feelings get stronger, or try to get her to break off the engagement (which I think is possible)?

Pic of her

33k9g2b.jpg

cute girl.
but walk away

btw....
..how do you know this?

cute girl.
but walk away

btw....
..how do you know this?

Obviously she is down for commitmentm so if your trying to hit-n-run don't do it in the name of the engadgement. But if the feelings are mutual and you are wanting to commit heavy to her as well, I would still say leave it alone but that at least stands better ground for going for it instead of just trying to hit.

Obviously she is down for commitmentm so if your trying to hit-n-run don't do it in the name of the engadgement. But if the feelings are mutual and you are wanting to commit heavy to her as well, I would still say leave it alone but that at least stands better ground for going for it instead of just trying to hit.

If she feeling you she should end the engagement. If she messes with you and doesn't end the engagement, she skank material anyway. If this is a serious job to you.... walk away, if it isn't serious....... a smash and flee sounds about right.

If she feeling you she should end the engagement. If she messes with you and doesn't end the engagement, she skank material anyway. If this is a serious job to you.... walk away, if it isn't serious....... a smash and flee sounds about right.

What kind of feelings could you possibly have for someone you've spent no real time with?

Do you have deep, meaningful convos with the broad while she's running wings to her table?

Stop being a creep, Van Alden.

Are you smashing? If so, that changes everything.

What kind of feelings could you possibly have for someone you've spent no real time with?

Do you have deep, meaningful convos with the broad while she's running wings to her table?

Stop being a creep, Van Alden.

Are you smashing? If so, that changes everything.

Put yourself in HIS shoes and ask yourself what you would want.

Actually, is she already having sex with you?

If so you might as well break them up.

You'd be doing him a huge favor.

Back
Top Bottom