NT, I am catching feelings for a girl who is engaged....need advice (Pic)

It's like looking in a crystal ball. She's engaged. If she gets with you and breaks the engagement off, who's to say she's going to be committed to you? She'll just go do the same thing with some other simp. Walk away. Fast.

She's cute, but it most likely isn't worth it. She's got an idea on that pic....
smile.gif

like others have said, you're probably mistaking her being nice to you as her liking you.  she works with you, co-workers generally try to be friendly.
also, don't get involved in other people's business.  her fiance could go to your job and beat the crap out of you.

like others have said, you're probably mistaking her being nice to you as her liking you.  she works with you, co-workers generally try to be friendly.
also, don't get involved in other people's business.  her fiance could go to your job and beat the crap out of you.

Will return when i see thread jump a few pages indicating OP is back from his vacation

But to contibute something, If u can smash then smash but if your open like this goin of vibes from work
Leave it alone

Will return when i see thread jump a few pages indicating OP is back from his vacation

But to contibute something, If u can smash then smash but if your open like this goin of vibes from work
Leave it alone

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

I was at a club and one of my homies introduced me to a girl we went to college with. Later in the conversation found out she was engaged.
Me: I know a very good divorce lawyer [said with a sarcastic tone]

Her: 
indifferent.gif
 [walks away]

Oh well 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

I was at a club and one of my homies introduced me to a girl we went to college with. Later in the conversation found out she was engaged.
Me: I know a very good divorce lawyer [said with a sarcastic tone]

Her: 
indifferent.gif
 [walks away]

Oh well 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom