NT, I am catching feelings for a girl who is engaged....need advice (Pic)

At this age, engagements get broken off all the time. The majority of girls who get married that young do so because they get pregnant and it's the "right thing to do", so if she's not knocked up, you better believe she is having second thoughts...especially if she's been tied down for a while and has never really gotten to enjoy being young and single.

If you think you two have a real connection, then go for it. Whether it's foul play or not is debatable. Karma will sort things out.

At this age, engagements get broken off all the time. The majority of girls who get married that young do so because they get pregnant and it's the "right thing to do", so if she's not knocked up, you better believe she is having second thoughts...especially if she's been tied down for a while and has never really gotten to enjoy being young and single.

If you think you two have a real connection, then go for it. Whether it's foul play or not is debatable. Karma will sort things out.

I have REALLY been in this situation, and let me tell you from experience:

Until she lies to her man about where she is, and what she is doing, and is letting you smash
on the regular, you can not make assumptions like this, point blank.

By the way, I knew the chick was not going to leave her husband for me, and most of the time
they never will.

I have REALLY been in this situation, and let me tell you from experience:

Until she lies to her man about where she is, and what she is doing, and is letting you smash
on the regular, you can not make assumptions like this, point blank.

By the way, I knew the chick was not going to leave her husband for me, and most of the time
they never will.

I sense a possible Efrain thread in the making
grin.gif

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

I was at a club and one of my homies introduced me to a girl we went to college with. Later in the conversation found out she was engaged.
Me: I know a very good divorce lawyer [said with a sarcastic tone]

Her: 
indifferent.gif
 [walks away]

Oh well 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was at a club and one of my homies introduced me to a girl we went to college with. Later in the conversation found out she was engaged.

Her: 
indifferent.gif
 [walks away]

Oh well 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Leave it alone, unless the girl has insinuated that she likes you by telling you, or making a pass at you.

Leave it alone, unless the girl has insinuated that she likes you by telling you, or making a pass at you.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Her: 
indifferent.gif
 [walks away]

Oh well 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Her: 
indifferent.gif
 [walks away]

Oh well 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Her: 
indifferent.gif
 [walks away]

Oh well 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Her: 
indifferent.gif
 [walks away]

Oh well 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Skipped the thread but let me guess...duck tales right? 
laugh.gif

A poster with < 200 posts coming to NT for an advice thread on a dream scenario with an attractive chick, her pic most likely taken from some Facebook profile in order to get NT to read the thread 
laugh.gif
We've seen this before

Skipped the thread but let me guess...duck tales right? 
laugh.gif

A poster with < 200 posts coming to NT for an advice thread on a dream scenario with an attractive chick, her pic most likely taken from some Facebook profile in order to get NT to read the thread 
laugh.gif
We've seen this before

Back
Top Bottom