NT, I am catching feelings for a girl who is engaged....need advice (Pic)

This was over before it began. If she hooks up with you she is a cheater, and you can never trust her. If she doesn't cheat, she is a good girl and you won't be getting any. The best thing you can do is back off and pounce once shes single.

This was over before it began. If she hooks up with you she is a cheater, and you can never trust her. If she doesn't cheat, she is a good girl and you won't be getting any. The best thing you can do is back off and pounce once shes single.

Are you going to marry her and take care of her? If your answer is no for either one of these questions, then I suggest you leave her alone.

Why did you mess with a female that was engaged to begin with?

Are you going to marry her and take care of her? If your answer is no for either one of these questions, then I suggest you leave her alone.

Why did you mess with a female that was engaged to begin with?

OP- all fair in love in war son...ive pulled some shameful stunts over the years w my bm..4 years ago she broke up w me rightfully so cuz i showed up to her granpas wake tore up..soon after i heard about a fly young 18 year old who started at her job so i hatched a plan to cop the 18 year old, so i went to her job executed the plan to perfection, and picked up the youngin with ease, this made my bm realize a few things..A. im a complete jerk B. she still loved me......soon after she came back like magic.......point is OP MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN OR QUIT CRYING ABOUT IT AND DOING NOTHING EXCEPT BEING A LURKER IN HER LIFE.

OP- all fair in love in war son...ive pulled some shameful stunts over the years w my bm..4 years ago she broke up w me rightfully so cuz i showed up to her granpas wake tore up..soon after i heard about a fly young 18 year old who started at her job so i hatched a plan to cop the 18 year old, so i went to her job executed the plan to perfection, and picked up the youngin with ease, this made my bm realize a few things..A. im a complete jerk B. she still loved me......soon after she came back like magic.......point is OP MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN OR QUIT CRYING ABOUT IT AND DOING NOTHING EXCEPT BEING A LURKER IN HER LIFE.

stalk her
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom