NT, I am catching feelings for a girl who is engaged....need advice (Pic)

Originally Posted by I Noah Dentist

- He fiance is a lame, but he has money.

I Noah Dude who is never going to smash

Have fun creeping/fapping to her Facebook pics though brah.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by proper english

edit: you better answer our godddamned questions before i post her (& her fiances) FB on here. 
nerd.gif

I am going to make this as short as possible.
- Began working with this girl several months ago. (she was already engaged before I met her)

- I wasn't trying to catch feelings, but did.

- I can tell she is feeling me.

- IMO, She seems a little young (22) to be engaged.

- She is clearly not madly in love with her fiance.

Bottom line....what should I do?  Should I just cut her off before the feelings get stronger, or try to get her to break off the engagement (which I think is possible)?

Reading your original post this is what I have concluded.
You are simping over this chick. You are not smashing, not dating, not kissing, NOTHING!!!

If you was doing any of this, she obviously would be feeling you. The fact that you say "I can tell she is feeling me" tells me you're guessing.

Again meaning, you not smashing. Don't mistake a friendly smile for her being into you.

The finance is lame??? Dude, you're lame for thinking about breaking up a couple that's engaged. It doesn't get any lamer.

And you're not breaking them up. 

Why? Because he has $$$ and you don't. This is why YOU'RE lame. 
indifferent.gif

I am going to make this as short as possible.
- Began working with this girl several months ago. (she was already engaged before I met her)

- I wasn't trying to catch feelings, but did.

- I can tell she is feeling me.

- IMO, She seems a little young (22) to be engaged.

- She is clearly not madly in love with her fiance.

Bottom line....what should I do?  Should I just cut her off before the feelings get stronger, or try to get her to break off the engagement (which I think is possible)?

Reading your original post this is what I have concluded.
You are simping over this chick. You are not smashing, not dating, not kissing, NOTHING!!!

If you was doing any of this, she obviously would be feeling you. The fact that you say "I can tell she is feeling me" tells me you're guessing.

Again meaning, you not smashing. Don't mistake a friendly smile for her being into you.

The finance is lame??? Dude, you're lame for thinking about breaking up a couple that's engaged. It doesn't get any lamer.

And you're not breaking them up. 

Why? Because he has $$$ and you don't. This is why YOU'RE lame. 
indifferent.gif

I was at a club and one of my homies introduced me to a girl we went to college with. Later in the conversation found out she was engaged.
Me: I know a very good divorce lawyer [said with a sarcastic tone]

Her: 
indifferent.gif
 [walks away]

Oh well 
laugh.gif

I was at a club and one of my homies introduced me to a girl we went to college with. Later in the conversation found out she was engaged.

Her: 
indifferent.gif
 [walks away]

Oh well 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

Her: 
indifferent.gif
 [walks away]

Oh well 
laugh.gif
#SWAG You HAD to give it a shot 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

Her: 
indifferent.gif
 [walks away]

Oh well 
laugh.gif
#SWAG You HAD to give it a shot 
pimp.gif

OP isn't getting the responses he hoped he would be getting so he's not gonna update/come back
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OP isn't getting the responses he hoped he would be getting so he's not gonna update/come back
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom