NT, I am catching feelings for a girl who is engaged....need advice (Pic)

I was in the same shoes as OP but girl is 19
indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

tired.gif

just leave it alone OP

You know OP has this jam on repeat every time she emails him on the company distribution list:

You know OP has this jam on repeat every time she emails him on the company distribution list:

I cant believe I skimmed through all those pages and OP didnt say $*% again. I hope OP sharts in his panties tomorrow in front of soon to be married girl. 
mad.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I cant believe I skimmed through all those pages and OP didnt say $*% again. I hope OP sharts in his panties tomorrow in front of soon to be married girl. 
mad.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by I Noah Dentist

I am going to make this as short as possible.
- Began working with this girl several months ago. (she was already engaged before I met her)

- I wasn't trying to catch feelings, but did.

- I can tell she is feeling me.

- He fiance is a lame, but he has money.

- IMO, She seems a little young (22) to be engaged.

- She is clearly not madly in love with her fiance.
Try to NOT to assume anything when dealing with a female but especially NOT in these types of examples!

Originally Posted by I Noah Dentist

I am going to make this as short as possible.
- Began working with this girl several months ago. (she was already engaged before I met her)

- I wasn't trying to catch feelings, but did.

- I can tell she is feeling me.

- He fiance is a lame, but he has money.

- IMO, She seems a little young (22) to be engaged.

- She is clearly not madly in love with her fiance.
Try to NOT to assume anything when dealing with a female but especially NOT in these types of examples!

she is cute but you might be takin kindness for "she likes me"

happened to my ol girl everytime with any job/class

dudes stay thinkin if a pretty chick isnt a B($*% to em they about to get it in.

she is cute but you might be takin kindness for "she likes me"

happened to my ol girl everytime with any job/class

dudes stay thinkin if a pretty chick isnt a B($*% to em they about to get it in.

Went through this whole thread and no response from OP.

My Advice:

You sound like you are simping pretty hard. And that girl is extremely attractive (imo). So I say go for broke. You don't know her fiance right? So make sure you have solid proof that she is unhappy, and feeling you, then tell her how you feel what's the worst that could happen she could shoot you down. O well then just keep it moving.

I understand the put yourself in the fiance's shoes argument. But if he was making her happy she wouldn't stray

Spoiler [+]
I'm guessing she isn't really feeling OP he will tell her that he likes her and she will pull the "wooo i don't like you like that, I'm engaged". You're probably going to lose OP. But who really cares.

Went through this whole thread and no response from OP.

My Advice:

You sound like you are simping pretty hard. And that girl is extremely attractive (imo). So I say go for broke. You don't know her fiance right? So make sure you have solid proof that she is unhappy, and feeling you, then tell her how you feel what's the worst that could happen she could shoot you down. O well then just keep it moving.

I understand the put yourself in the fiance's shoes argument. But if he was making her happy she wouldn't stray

Spoiler [+]
I'm guessing she isn't really feeling OP he will tell her that he likes her and she will pull the "wooo i don't like you like that, I'm engaged". You're probably going to lose OP. But who really cares.

It's like looking in a crystal ball. She's engaged. If she gets with you and breaks the engagement off, who's to say she's going to be committed to you? She'll just go do the same thing with some other simp. Walk away. Fast.

Back
Top Bottom