NT, I am catching feelings for a girl who is engaged....need advice (Pic)

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

StillIn729 wrote:
Dirtylicious wrote:
cute girl.
but walk away

btw....
- I can tell she is feeling me.
- She is clearly not madly in love with her fiance.
..how do you know this?

some people mistake kindness and not putting their personal life all over the table at work as "feeling me" 
laugh.gif

I bet there are about 10 more dude's thinking the same thing

THIS.

I've always said it, don't always fall for a girls natural actions/reactions. Some girls just come off that way, where they always give off that vibe where they seem interested/like someone. But it's not always the case. I've learned this growing up and fell for it plenty of times. Just because shes smiles at you, says hi, talks to you a lot or even goes to lunch with you; doesn't mean she's feeling you.

Keep your hopes low, this way you won't be let down.

Son.... QFT

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

StillIn729 wrote:
Dirtylicious wrote:
cute girl.
but walk away

btw....
- I can tell she is feeling me.
- She is clearly not madly in love with her fiance.
..how do you know this?

some people mistake kindness and not putting their personal life all over the table at work as "feeling me" 
laugh.gif

I bet there are about 10 more dude's thinking the same thing

THIS.

I've always said it, don't always fall for a girls natural actions/reactions. Some girls just come off that way, where they always give off that vibe where they seem interested/like someone. But it's not always the case. I've learned this growing up and fell for it plenty of times. Just because shes smiles at you, says hi, talks to you a lot or even goes to lunch with you; doesn't mean she's feeling you.

Keep your hopes low, this way you won't be let down.

Son.... QFT

Go for it man; its better to know the outcome then a "what if"..worst comes to worst you dont gt her, life goes on...

Go for it man; its better to know the outcome then a "what if"..worst comes to worst you dont gt her, life goes on...

If this hasn't been mentioned yet:

- Tell her to get married, divorce in 6 months
- You get with her and you have a good amount of money if the fiance really is rich

smile.gif

- You get with her and you have a good amount of money if the fiance really is rich

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

smile.gif
Also, a joint insurance policy and then tell her to kill him. 
Even mo monies 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

smile.gif
Also, a joint insurance policy and then tell her to kill him. 
Even mo monies 
pimp.gif

Whip it out. It'll likely have two results:
  1. She's feeling you like you claim and you'll be smashing. 
    devil.gif
OR

2.  You're going to probably need to seek legal counsel and should start searching for a new job.

Whip it out. It'll likely have two results:
  1. She's feeling you like you claim and you'll be smashing. 
    devil.gif
OR

2.  You're going to probably need to seek legal counsel and should start searching for a new job.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Put yourself in HIS shoes and ask yourself what you would want.

Actually, is she already having sex with you?

If so you might as well break them up.

You'd be doing him a huge favor.
THIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro`s before Oes......Id tell him what the deal is....Dont EVER let another man get married to a %%%[email protected] you know him or not.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Put yourself in HIS shoes and ask yourself what you would want.

Actually, is she already having sex with you?

If so you might as well break them up.

You'd be doing him a huge favor.
THIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro`s before Oes......Id tell him what the deal is....Dont EVER let another man get married to a %%%[email protected] you know him or not.

If she's willing to cheat on him... she'll cheat on you.

Let it go. Don't be all flirty or give her the attention that you've been giving her. She'll wonder whats wrong and once she figures out it's because you have feelings and you don't want to mess up her relationship with fiance, she might have to reevaluate her engagement.

If she's willing to cheat on him... she'll cheat on you.

Let it go. Don't be all flirty or give her the attention that you've been giving her. She'll wonder whats wrong and once she figures out it's because you have feelings and you don't want to mess up her relationship with fiance, she might have to reevaluate her engagement.

Originally Posted by I Noah Dentist

- He fiance is a lame, but he has money.

I Noah Dude who is never going to smash

Have fun creeping/fapping to her Facebook pics though brah.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom