NT I ended up in the drunk tank last night..

Thats My Word

formerly derrty6232
terrible night last night..... I was at the house just chilling and then some friends called me begging me to come out....I was like whatever. we chill at abar in SF for a friends sister's birthday. I drank, danced0 etc...come the end of the night, I couldn't find any of my friends that I rodewith....wth?...so I find myself wandering the streets trying to call people and then the police scooped me up.....I sat in jail for about 5 hours.... whathappens next? I don't have a court date or anything like that...no fines... do they keep stuff like this on file?.... im so mad...some "friends"I have.....

you should be good, you just spend the rest of the night in there and that's all

it doesn't sound like they took anything down, so you should be good.

same thing happened to my cousin. They made him sit there until morning and then just let him walk.

^yeah for real...they left and assumed i was going to get a ride from my other friend....man....this would have never happened if they didnt leave...

i did call my friend(one who left) at like 6am and he came through though...

dont trip, all they wanted to do was keep u off the streets until u were sober. if u aint got no court date or ticket then it aint gonna be on yur record. shm@ yur friends leaving you! i would make them buy u luch or something!!!

dude dont even trip. it happens all the time to folks. SF has it happen so much that they dont even charge cats for Public Intoxication just let them out afterthey sober up. Its not going on your record

yup u should be all good man.. it happend to me a year ago.. nothing showed up when i had my background check at my job

Back
Top Bottom