NT, I give up (cell phone related)

this is seriously my next phone (or something similar)
nokia-1100.jpg

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

I don't regret it. I missed my iphone at first, but got used to it quick.

I was playing with my phone every 10 seconds and paying out the %+% for ridiculous crap. I make calls and send texts. That's all I need a phone for, I have a computer at home...

I got this one:
I have this same phone. The OP should get this.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

why not cancel your data plan or buy an unlocked blackberry? I recently bought an unlocked 8900 curve for around $210 and just popped in a regular sim card. I pay less than $40 a month with unlimited texting/calling, and i use pay-per usage for internet since i barely use it. that way i can still use most of the features on the phone without paying ridiculous bills for @#$% i barely use. the only thing that pisses me off is that they blocked the GPS if you dont have a data plan, whereas on my 8310 i could use my GPS whenever
indifferent.gif
at&t is able to detect this.. would instantly force you the $30 data plan.. 

No. I have an unlocked tour and I've been using it without a data plan. For months.

They wont charge you at all for it unless you turn on 3g on the settings and go online.

why not cancel your data plan or buy an unlocked blackberry? I recently bought an unlocked 8900 curve for around $210 and just popped in a regular sim card. I pay less than $40 a month with unlimited texting/calling, and i use pay-per usage for internet since i barely use it. that way i can still use most of the features on the phone without paying ridiculous bills for @#$% i barely use. the only thing that pisses me off is that they blocked the GPS if you dont have a data plan, whereas on my 8310 i could use my GPS whenever
indifferent.gif

youre thinking about the iphone. ATT still has @#$% like my GPS and BBM disabled

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

indifferent.gif

No. I have an unlocked tour and I've been using it without a data plan. For months.

They wont charge you at all for it unless you turn on 3g on the settings and go online.
wrong, they can tell by your emei number regardless if 3g or edge is on/off. they just made software to detect it whenever u switch your sim into another phone, your online account will detect it as well. UNLESS you are grandfatheres in before september 2009. which in this case is irrelevant

Back
Top Bottom