NT : i got robbed last night VOL. let it go ?

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

wait hold up one sec

so the dude who owned the crib dipped out with your boy after you got robbed (?) and then you proceeded to lock his spot up (?)

(please tell me im comprehending this wrong)

roll.gif
yea you are.. he said dude who owned the crib dipped out with his boy THEN he got robbed and proceeded to lock his spot up

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

wait hold up one sec

so the dude who owned the crib dipped out with your boy after you got robbed (?) and then you proceeded to lock his spot up (?)

(please tell me im comprehending this wrong)

roll.gif
yea you are.. he said dude who owned the crib dipped out with his boy THEN he got robbed and proceeded to lock his spot up

Originally Posted by hymen man

You
not
bout
that
life

qft sound like your friends set you up. you was in dudes home i woulda got mad and ransacked the place and took whatever i wanted.

Originally Posted by hymen man

You
not
bout
that
life

qft sound like your friends set you up. you was in dudes home i woulda got mad and ransacked the place and took whatever i wanted.

They gotta go home sometime. Just wait til he's at home and confront them on some adult tip.

They gotta go home sometime. Just wait til he's at home and confront them on some adult tip.

You should have taken some shoes to get home with and stole whatever video game system he had. Even if you own all 3 you could have sold it and came out with a profit from what they took from you.

You should have taken some shoes to get home with and stole whatever video game system he had. Even if you own all 3 you could have sold it and came out with a profit from what they took from you.

OP sounds like you just need to move out the hood. As someone who moved out of a relative hood, I really hope you don't listen to all these ignorant %!@ internet kids on NT.

I thought like that once too. There's really much more to life than being gully. Once you're outside that environment, you'll realize how *$%%$*$ stupid these kids sound on NT.

Edit: Or be bout that life and end up spending the next few years justifying the consequences that are likely to come. Usually it's not a matter of if but when you realize that only peasants actually go to blows, and people who're bout that money go to court. Act gully like a peasant, or shut up go to school, study, study, study, study, go to grad school, study study, study study.

Drive past the losers who were bout that life in your Lexus and realize how close you were to being a product of your environment.

OP sounds like you just need to move out the hood. As someone who moved out of a relative hood, I really hope you don't listen to all these ignorant %!@ internet kids on NT.

I thought like that once too. There's really much more to life than being gully. Once you're outside that environment, you'll realize how *$%%$*$ stupid these kids sound on NT.

Edit: Or be bout that life and end up spending the next few years justifying the consequences that are likely to come. Usually it's not a matter of if but when you realize that only peasants actually go to blows, and people who're bout that money go to court. Act gully like a peasant, or shut up go to school, study, study, study, study, go to grad school, study study, study study.

Drive past the losers who were bout that life in your Lexus and realize how close you were to being a product of your environment.

Back
Top Bottom