NT : i got robbed last night VOL. let it go ?

lol @ "how big is the knife/dude" .... the kids on here are funny.  As if you couldn't get your carotid severed with a 4". 

OP, I'm going to go ahead and call ducktales on your story.  
laugh.gif

First, those dudes are not your boys.

Second, a dude with a knife should never jack you. Ever!

Third, those are not your boys.

First, those dudes are not your boys.

Second, a dude with a knife should never jack you. Ever!

Third, those are not your boys.

lol @ "how big is the knife/dude" .... the kids on here are funny.  As if you couldn't get your carotid severed with a 4". 

OP, I'm going to go ahead and call ducktales on your story.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

never let a dude with a knife rob you..... NEVER SHOULD THAT HAPPEN

Forget that. I'm too pretty to get cut. Word to Maino

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

never let a dude with a knife rob you..... NEVER SHOULD THAT HAPPEN

Forget that. I'm too pretty to get cut. Word to Maino

eyes.gif
@ this dudes saying "how you gonna get robbed with a knife"...Thats so easy to say behind a computer screen, let it happen to you in real life though I bet you would crap your pants

eyes.gif
@ this dudes saying "how you gonna get robbed with a knife"...Thats so easy to say behind a computer screen, let it happen to you in real life though I bet you would crap your pants

lol... NT can be soo gullible at times... this isn't possible in any instance.

plus, judging from OPs previous stories dude is a troll.

lol... NT can be soo gullible at times... this isn't possible in any instance.

plus, judging from OPs previous stories dude is a troll.

you did the right thing op. i had a friend that was in a fight with 3 people, of course he whoopn them, and bam someone pulled
a knife a stabbed him in the heart.RIP....but yea, your life is worth a lot more than what you gave away. you dont know how crazy someone is....you can never trust anyone! most true friends you can probably have is 2..in your lifetime.real talk.

you did the right thing op. i had a friend that was in a fight with 3 people, of course he whoopn them, and bam someone pulled
a knife a stabbed him in the heart.RIP....but yea, your life is worth a lot more than what you gave away. you dont know how crazy someone is....you can never trust anyone! most true friends you can probably have is 2..in your lifetime.real talk.

Back
Top Bottom