NT : i got robbed last night VOL. let it go ?

I'm just shocked & confused at the fact that you took the time out to lock dudes crib after he clearly set you up

I'm just shocked & confused at the fact that you took the time out to lock dudes crib after he clearly set you up

NT stays talkin out their &%$ behind the comp in their parents crib. Let's be real 99% of y'all wouldn't do #%&% if you were in the exact same situation.

NT stays talkin out their &%$ behind the comp in their parents crib. Let's be real 99% of y'all wouldn't do #%&% if you were in the exact same situation.

This story just doesn't add up.

Locking the door of your "friend's" behind you after you got robbed and he isn't even around? Who does that? 
eyes.gif

Locking the door of your "friend's" behind you after you got robbed and he isn't even around? Who does that? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by DutchMasterRoller

I would have taken some of his $$*# before I left.... then just left the door unlocked, EVEN
By the way never let a dude with a knife rob you... just run

Dude can always throw the knife at you on some Rambo steez, you don't know what skills they poses, let it go, all the dudes in here talking jam about "that life" blah blah blah....Is putting your life at risk over 28$ and a pair of polo shoes worth it???...I'd seriously give it up, I love my life and think logically, dudes here talk as if a knife can't kill you, or leave a real ugly mark at the very least, over a pair polo shoes...lol Seen too many dudes try to e that alpha male and get hurt or killed over it...unless my life or that of someone I live is seriously threatened I will never be about that life, not over material $@%!.

NOPE

Lets be real NT

I would have taken some of his $$*# before I left.... then just left the door unlocked, EVEN

Dude can always throw the knife at you on some Rambo steez, you don't know what skills they poses, let it go, all the dudes in here talking jam about "that life" blah blah blah....Is putting your life at risk over 28$ and a pair of polo shoes worth it???...I'd seriously give it up, I love my life and think logically, dudes here talk as if a knife can't kill you, or leave a real ugly mark at the very least, over a pair polo shoes...lol Seen too many dudes try to e that alpha male and get hurt or killed over it...unless my life or that of someone I live is seriously threatened I will never be about that life, not over material $@%!.

NOPE

Lets be real NT

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

NOPE

Lets be real NT

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

NOPE

Lets be real NT

Dude can always throw the knife at you on some Rambo steez, you don't know what skills they poses, let it go, all the dudes in here talking jam about "that life" blah blah blah....Is putting your life at risk over 28$ and a pair of polo shoes worth it???...I'd seriously give it up, I love my life and think logically, dudes here talk as if a knife can't kill you, or leave a real ugly mark at the very least, over a pair polo shoes...lolSeen too many dudes try to e that alpha male and get hurt or killed over it...unless my life or that of someone I live is seriously threatened I will never be about that life, not over material $@%!.
Same thing I was thinking. I was like a knife can do some serious damage what the hell are these fools talking about by laughing at the thought of getting got with a knife. Def ain't worth it.

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

eyes.gif

Toy Collector123 wrote:
lol... NT can be soo gullible at times... this isn't possible in any instance.

plus, judging from OPs previous stories dude is a troll.

Dude can always throw the knife at you on some Rambo steez, you don't know what skills they poses, let it go, all the dudes in here talking jam about "that life" blah blah blah....Is putting your life at risk over 28$ and a pair of polo shoes worth it???...I'd seriously give it up, I love my life and think logically, dudes here talk as if a knife can't kill you, or leave a real ugly mark at the very least, over a pair polo shoes...lolSeen too many dudes try to e that alpha male and get hurt or killed over it...unless my life or that of someone I live is seriously threatened I will never be about that life, not over material $@%!.
Same thing I was thinking. I was like a knife can do some serious damage what the hell are these fools talking about by laughing at the thought of getting got with a knife. Def ain't worth it.

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

eyes.gif

Toy Collector123 wrote:
lol... NT can be soo gullible at times... this isn't possible in any instance.

plus, judging from OPs previous stories dude is a troll.

roll.gif
@ dude with the "every NTer is trained in hand to hand combat" comment, that @%@* had me in tears

roll.gif
@ dude with the "every NTer is trained in hand to hand combat" comment, that @%@* had me in tears

u took a L to the head. literally ! lol

i wouldnt allow the dude to rob me with a knife. there is ways to defend yourself. if u kicked him properly he would deff dropped it. then i would proceed to give him the whippin. and rob him.

i got robbed in a similar manner when i was 14, but i learned from it and i will never allow that again.

pimp.gif
love that purp !!

u took a L to the head. literally ! lol

i wouldnt allow the dude to rob me with a knife. there is ways to defend yourself. if u kicked him properly he would deff dropped it. then i would proceed to give him the whippin. and rob him.

i got robbed in a similar manner when i was 14, but i learned from it and i will never allow that again.

pimp.gif
love that purp !!

one my boys got stabbed to dead r.i.p. so a knife is nothing play with cause you will bleed to death... but what i dont understand is how u left your "boy" without stealing a tv ,a pair of sneakers you walk back to your crib barefoot?

Back
Top Bottom