NT : i got robbed last night VOL. let it go ?

laugh.gif
at all the ppl
laugh.gif
cuz he got robbed wit a blade
indifferent.gif

son was highd up n chillin, a *%!%* come at u wit a knife u givin it up too... he hardly lost 100 dollars worth a %#%#, no biggie

but as others have said sound like a setup... roll thru ur boys spot tonight, bet they puffin ur herbs... then go David Banner on these fake freinds n find sum real ones

I would honestly make the 2 "friends" pay. You know where they live, have you and some of your boys "about that life" go over there and make them experience the same thing.
Like everyone else said, should've took some items from his house that compensated your losses...and his door would've been left wide open, with a free room and board sign on it.

I would honestly make the 2 "friends" pay. You know where they live, have you and some of your boys "about that life" go over there and make them experience the same thing.
Like everyone else said, should've took some items from his house that compensated your losses...and his door would've been left wide open, with a free room and board sign on it.

Brb, sharpening my knives so that I can walk by a cop and say "what officer?..these things can't cause any harm"

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Thats Foul OP. Maybe You should stop doing drugs with fake friends.

basically ,, lol why did  u lock the door thou??? damm ur a good friend looking out for ur boys ,u made sure your the only one gettin robbed that day huh?

Brb, sharpening my knives so that I can walk by a cop and say "what officer?..these things can't cause any harm"

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Thats Foul OP. Maybe You should stop doing drugs with fake friends.

basically ,, lol why did  u lock the door thou??? damm ur a good friend looking out for ur boys ,u made sure your the only one gettin robbed that day huh?

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

should i report this to the police? this was in an apartment complex and i'm sure there are cameras.
or should i just take the L ?
Hell No, dont get the cops involved, especially over chump change and herb (" hey cop, somebody just jacked me for my greens") LOL.

Really though, I couldn't let this go ( it was clearly a setup). I recommend lettin this chill out for a week or 2- catch em slippin @ night, rent a car for the day, and run them over (just take their legs out @ about 20-25 MPH) it'll break their legs and teach em a lesson

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

should i report this to the police? this was in an apartment complex and i'm sure there are cameras.
or should i just take the L ?
Hell No, dont get the cops involved, especially over chump change and herb (" hey cop, somebody just jacked me for my greens") LOL.

Really though, I couldn't let this go ( it was clearly a setup). I recommend lettin this chill out for a week or 2- catch em slippin @ night, rent a car for the day, and run them over (just take their legs out @ about 20-25 MPH) it'll break their legs and teach em a lesson

Originally Posted by Demps

op wears panties.
So OP wears panties because he's robbed at knife-point for $28 dollars, dutches, and $40 canvas sneakers?

You "this can't happen to me" NTers are amazing.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

op wears panties.
So OP wears panties because he's robbed at knife-point for $28 dollars, dutches, and $40 canvas sneakers?

You "this can't happen to me" NTers are amazing.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom