NT : i got robbed last night VOL. let it go ?

You already took the L when u posted the story on here before confronting your "friends"...They slipped u for the okey doke, cuh.

You already took the L when u posted the story on here before confronting your "friends"...They slipped u for the okey doke, cuh.

you dudes cant be serious with the "i woulda ran" nonsense though.  dude said it was in an apartment complex.  let's say he does get past dude with the knife and out the door.  where's he gonna run?  to the elevator?  juke, duck, and weave away from the dude with the knife while he waits for it to come up?

you dudes cant be serious with the "i woulda ran" nonsense though.  dude said it was in an apartment complex.  let's say he does get past dude with the knife and out the door.  where's he gonna run?  to the elevator?  juke, duck, and weave away from the dude with the knife while he waits for it to come up?

Originally Posted by Nash

Lol. According to this thread Niketalk is full of hand-to-hand combat experts who would never get robbed.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
like guys, TEACH ME
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I mean, at some point in life, you must learn to defend yourself.

I'm not about that life (whatever it is) but I'd be dammed if I'm robbed by someone with a knife.

OP was probably high and had a panic attack... smh

I'm not about that life (whatever it is) but I'd be dammed if I'm robbed by someone with a knife.

a lot of dudes in here talking tough like they would do something...please stop frontin for the internet.

a lot of dudes in here talking tough like they would do something...please stop frontin for the internet.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

so u would potentially lose your life like that CB from Uconn or have a permanent buck fitty on ur face for some 50 dollar kicks n less than a quarter of bud?...

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

so u would potentially lose your life like that CB from Uconn or have a permanent buck fitty on ur face for some 50 dollar kicks n less than a quarter of bud?...

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

i'd be more mad about the green. I'd be coming back the next day like it was "The Town"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Kick in dude door looking like
The+town1.JPG

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the choppa wit hunned rounds comment

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

i'd be more mad about the green. I'd be coming back the next day like it was "The Town"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Kick in dude door looking like
The+town1.JPG

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the choppa wit hunned rounds comment

Back
Top Bottom